I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 19,519 replies, has 705 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Be glad to help with your nursery and I’ve got another chair and window to send you too for the Chalet. and by all means, if I send you stuff you already have, feel free to send them to someone else – that’s what I love about WW – we all help one another and it’s a wonderful happy place. So glad you also have a friend you can share stuff with too. And I love everything you send. Thanks so much for everything and I am so glad you’re my little sis. And I still love making snowmen too. In fact, made one a couple weeks ago when we had some snow with my 4 year old little neighbor boy. We had a ball. We could get an ice storm tomorrow. Hope not. Happy New Year. Love and hugs. Big Sis Pat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@Amygirl113 wow, Pat I absolutely love the chalet items you sent! Were those prizes from the cookies? Thank you so much for making my chalet look amazing! You’re the best big sister ever! I wish we could have built a snowman together! I bet it was fun building one with your neighbor. He’s at such a fun age. School starts back up Monday so I won’t be on the forums as much. Thanks for EVERYTHING! Love and hugs, Ultra

SBEShep

Hello everyone! Happy holidays- hope you’re all doing well this New Year’s Eve! I am looking for the Green Leaf Wallpaper, 2 Yoga Mats, 4 Big Bow Dining Chairs, and the Brown Leather Sofa. My UN is SBEShep, thanks in advance! I have all kinds of things up for trade in return, just lmk what you’re looking for!

Roxy616

Hi, @SBEShep, Not sure if you’ve already received the other three Big Bow Dining Chairs from anyone, but I’m sending you those now, just in case you still need them. Nothing needed in return, and let me know if you are still in need of the Yoga Mats…Will be happy to send those as well. Hope you have a great week! Roxy :)

Traveller

Only need to say, “We all made it through 2020!” I wish everyone a happier, healthy 2021. Thank you for being a friendly, kind community of unmet friends despite the hard times we have seen this year. Have a blessed New Year. Your friend, Traveller

ultrasonic3

@traveller Happy New Years! I hope 2021 will be full of kindness, happiness and good health and be void of fear and anger! Thank you for helping to make this community so wonderful! Love and hugs, Ultra. PS please say hi to @mirforbjs Does she work in healthcare? I collected extras from the collection events if she needs them. Just let me know.

blurayne

Happy New Year @Traveller! I will join you in wishing for a better 2021. Stay safe, your friend blurayne

bonesbongo

@Traveller Happy New Years! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2021. Cheers! ~ shelkinz67

Traveller

@balletbear A Cheeky Cat, you say! This suggestion will only make sense if you follow (and enjoy) a certain television series from the UK: Cheeky Blinders. Too far flung? How about Cheektowaga? okay, okay, if said cheeky creature were mine to name, i would be torn between Cheerios and Paprika. If i haven’t been at all helpful (and I’m sure I haven’t), I will settle for being entertaining. LOL Have a wonderful New Year’s eve. See you in 2021! Your free-thinking friend, Traveller

kinzklipfan

Hi all! I haven’t been on the forums much since July and I’ve missed you all! I’m looking for a few items that I missed. I was able to get the Gingerbread man head from the costume from Peek-a-Newz this month, but I wasn’t able to get the Body of the costume or the Feet. Also, I’m looking for 6 more of the Quilted Striped Tiles (the red and pink ones) to finish my Mod Holiday room. I would be happy to trade other tiles, clothing, Kinzcash coins, PSF, or whatever you think would make for a fair trade. Thanks in advance! My UN is clompie (different from my WKN username)

ultrasonic3

@kinzklipfan I’ll send you the body and the feet! I’ll check to see if I have the tiles but I don’t think so. Hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.