I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,221 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year & Best Wishes for 2021. It appears Webkinz has a lot in store for us In January so again we get to enjoy another month of fun & activities. I’ve made a few New Years resolutions…How about you? Take care, be safe & enjoy your evening. See you next year! Your friend, bananasbw :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

For this new year, my hope is that you remain healthy, happy and safe. Happy New Year! All the best for 2021. Cheers! ~ shelkinz67

frozenanna2

Hello @netge I heard what happened to you. (the shingles you have) I just wanted to tell you, I had the flu last year on Christmas Eve. I’m SO sorry that happened to you. It must be SO terrible. I’m sorry. Just get better, and I hope you had a very very Merry Christmas! You can add me if you like my UN is frozenanna2. Get better! I promise if I could make you a get well card, I would! ;) Hugs, and kisses, frozenanna2. XOXO Have a very happy New Year. :D ❤ Happy Holidays! ❤

netge

Hello @frozenanna2, thank you for your kind wishes. Sorry to hear you had the flu in 2019. I am very slowly getting better. I’ll friend you on both my accounts. Happy New Year to you and everyone in Webkinz World, I hope it will be so much kinder and better for all of us.

frozenanna2

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hugs, kisses, frozen.

ultrasonic3

Happy New Years to the moderators! Thank you for the amazing job you have done in the past 10 months! My New Years resolution is to be less “chatty”. That should make your job easier : )

Comments are closed.