I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 19,519 replies, has 705 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey all! Does anyone have an extra pair of those boots that were given away on the 21st? I was working and forgot to log in. XD My user is mellidy123456

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello, I sent those boots to you (they are really cute). Enjoy!

Thank you, lovely! Glad I have you on my friends list! :D

EmmaFett

hey everyone, did anyone win the flamingo floatie thingie from the vacation wheel? I was trying to win it before the prizes changed but i missed it :( I think i have other wheel prizes I could trade in return if anyone is willing to trade an extra one! -emmapants

bananasbw

@EmmaFett…Will send an Inflatable Flamingo just as soon as I am finished reading these posts. Nothing needed in return, bananasbw :D

bananasbw

I’m sorry EmmaFett, you are a Free Player & gifts cannot be sent to you :(

Traveller

She’s also EmmaPants, wrote Traveller with a giggle. Sorry Emma. :-)

mabel3

It looks like you might already have a response but if not, I have an extra for you. Nothing needed in return. Send friend request to 3Mabel if you would like me to send you one:)

lilstinky

@alphacat and @blurayne – Thank you both so much for the recipe clothing items! I don’t know how you figure them out, and so quickly. I appreciate that you thought of me. Please let me know how I can return the favor. ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I cannot take credit for solving the tartan coat recipe – in fact, I had completely forgotten about them until I saw the solved recipe posted on a fan website. I am so happy that the players who figure out the recipes post the results – a big shout out to blurayne for sharing the capelet Coat recipe with us :-) alphacat

blurayne

You are welcome. I did not solve the recipe; don’t think that I have ever solved one. Thanks to Alphacat for sending me the other one. So glad that people are kind enough to share these recipes or I wouldn’t have any of them. LOL

balletbear5M

Hi @Traveller! I know the pages on this forum have been moving pretty quickly, so I just wanted to let you know that I replied to your post on pg. 1160 :) I hope you have a great weekend!

Traveller

@balletbear just saw your note. Will check Monday to see if I still have one and you still need one. I don’t suppose you are on instagram or fb. Communication is soooooo much faster.

balletbear5M

@Traveller – I actually do have fb and insta :) I’ve only had each for about a month and am still trying to figure some things out, LOL. Fb has some webkinz fan groups right?

Traveller

@balletbear yes fb does have fan pages. They overlap a little bit but different feels at the same time. You can find me easily enough by asking one of the admins to get in touch. the law of statistics say you’re bound to find at least one of the groups I’m in. Lol ig is relatively new for me although I’m now having convos with unicorn and KiskaAn. Look for the angmohmummy. Lol :-) :-)

g2u3c4c5i

Hi everyone, happy Friday! I just wanted to update my wishlist; if you have anything I’m looking for and want to trade, let me know! If you have any of the mystery I need, I can give you a list of the mystery I have for trade as well. So here is my wishlist: [Snow Angel Wig, Copper Coif Wig, Sugar Plum Queen Dress, Sugar Plum King Robes, Cursed Beast Suit, Aurora Dress, Medieval Theme Items]. I’d love to trade with you. Thanks!! -g2u3c4c5i :)

blurayne

Hey, Which pieces of the Medieval Theme are you looking for? I’m not sure if I have all of them but I do have a lot of extras on that theme. Send a FR to BluRayne. Is your user name the same as here? Nothing needed in return; happy to pass these on. :) blurayne

g2u3c4c5i

Hi! I’m trying to collect multiples of most pieces; the only pieces I DON’T need are the bed and the thrones, other than that I am collecting all others. The ones I need most are the dresser and as many of the columns & curtains as possible. I will send you a friend request now. Thanks so much! -g2u3c4c5i :)

blurayne

Hey I just sent a column, dresser and curtain. I will check my other accounts for more dressers and columns. I can still send 2 more curtains and a few of the other items like the coffee table, couch and chest. Have a great weekend!

EmmaFett

Hello! I might have some medieval banners or shields I could send, did you need any of those? -emmapants

webkinz130

I have aurora dress! Do you have any gem bows or mystery clothing?

g2u3c4c5i

Just wanted to say you are all the BEST! I’ve gotten so much Medieval that my castle room is coming together perfectly! I’m not collecting anymore medieval except for a few more columns, curtains and side tables. But thank you so much for all the gifts and offers! If I can send something back just let me know! @webkinz130, I don’t have much in terms of what you are looking for that I can send back; I have Diamond top hat, figure skating dress, boys figure skates, if any of those interest you? Otherwise is there something else you’re looking for? Just let me know! Thanks -g2u3c4c5i :)

Comments are closed.