I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 19,556 replies, has 705 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Anyone looking to make a trade, would appreciate taking a look at my list of items I’m looking for and the items I can trade in exchange on last page of the trading forum “Let’s Make A Deal” my webkinz user is acacsss, thanks to all who take a look! ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi – I looked for your post but couldn’t find it, just one from unicornluv.

It’s under unicornluv’s :0 it’s a 2 post thread, can’t miss it, I appreciate it!

Roxy616

ROUND 2 OF THE GIVEAWAYS: I have the following amounts of SPREE! Mall Credits on each of my five accounts if anyone would like a prize that either equals or is close to the totals listed below (or it could be several smaller prizes that add up to that particular total)…The first five to reply to my post will receive their choice of SPREE! Mall prizes, according to the order in which they’ve replied:
      FIRST TO REPLY: 900 Mall Credits
      SECOND TO REPLY: 750 Mall Credits
      THIRD TO REPLY: 700 Mall Credits
      FOURTH TO REPLY: 590 Mall Credits
      FIFTH TO REPLY: 450 Mall Credits
      I will let the winners know how many credits they have to spend at the Mall, and in turn, you can let me know which prize or prizes you’d like for me to send. Please send a friend request to Roxy616 if I’m not already on your friends list.

frankie98

Hi Roxy I would love to have some mall credits:) Thank you for sharing and for the generous giveaway:) Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

Hi, Frankie…You’re the first to respond, so that gives you 900 Mall Credits to spend. Please let me know what item(s) you’d like, and I’ll get them right over to you! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you! I would love the Summer Carriage to add to my Nursery:) I think it is 900 Mall credits:) It’s so hard to get those credits. I hardly ever land on the spaces that give you credit:) I get the cards that take it away lol! Thank you for helping me get the items I would like, so are so sweet:) Hugs Frankie

frankie98

Thank you Roxy! My Nursery looks perfect now! Have a wonderful day and great rest of the week. Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

You’re so welcome, Frankie…Really happy I could help out with your Nursery! I agree that it’s really hard to get enough credits to be able to buy the larger items…Most of the amounts I managed to get are from at least two times around on the game board, choosing to leave the mall without spending any credits the first time and then starting the game over again to accumulate more credits for shopping. Stay tuned for a few more giveaways this week!

Hi Roxy! What generous giveaways you always do. I would love some mall credits as well. Unicorn/Charity

Roxy616

Hi, Unicorn, You’re the second to respond, so that gives you 750 Mall Credits to spend. Please let me know which item(s) you’d like from the SPREE! Mall, and I’ll send right over to you! Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616 I would love the zum wall art, the fast food table (the square tall one, not the long rectangle one), and the bolts plush. Thank you for all these wonderful giveaways you do and I hope you are doing alright. Take care my friend. Hugs Unicorn/Charity <3

AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy. Thank you for another fun giveaway. I would love to participate in your SPREE giveaway. Let me know if I am one of the winners. AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, You’re the third to respond, so that gives you 700 Mall Credits to spend. Please let me know which item(s) you’d like from the SPREE! Mall, and I’ll send right over! Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy. Thank you for this opportunity! May I have 2 Gold Leaf Windows (340 x 2 = 680)? For the past year, I only able to use the mobile app. The SPREE game is not available on it. The windows from you will help me with a green and gold room. Thanks! AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, Glad that I could help with your room! If you still need other Gold Leaf items to complete the room, please let me know, and I’ll be more than happy to send some over to you. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616, I suspect by the time this reply is posted that only 450 Mall Credits will be left. Would I be allowed to have some Zum Kinzbanz Wall Art for my friend that are equivalent to the number of credits you have?…. (There are five numbers after the main part of the username but they don’t want the numbers posted.) Thank you for being one of the bright spots in this difficult time. (I am not sure all of my replies have been posted.)

Roxy616

Hi, @Goodluckwolfie, You’re the fourth to respond, so you’ll have 590 Mall Credits to spend. Are you sure you’d like all the credits used for the Zum Kinzbanz Wall Art and nothing for yourself? That will get 9 kinzbanz, so if princess doesn’t need that many, let me know and I can get an item for you as well. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

HolyGround

Hi Roxy616, I am hoping I make it for the Spree Mall Credits prize. Your friend, boo22berry

Roxy616

Hi, @HolyGround, You’re the fifth to respond, so you will have 450 Mall Credits to spend. Please let me know which item(s) you’d like from the SPREE! Mall, and I’ll get them right over to you! Hugs, Roxy <3

Traveller

@alphacat thank you for the lovely amethyst glasses, party hat and birthday cake! You really are the cleverest of cats! Lololololol Your older friend Traveller! :-) ;-) <3

Alphaowlbear

LOL – well, I thought at our age, we should change glasses once a year. I was trying to be cheeky ;-) alphacat

Traveller

@alphacat lololololol ok cheeky cat!

Roxy616

Hi, @Sooners77, I have the Farmhouse Window for you on another account and will send to you later tonight as soon as I transfer it to my main account. Enjoy, and hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Sooners77

Thank you so much for your generosity. Have an awesome week!

Wondering if anyone might have any spare Bake Sale Muffins and Squares (the white choc chip squares). Trying to make some Kinzville Shop windows, if you need any of the other bake sale items in return just let me know, I’ve got them! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

blurayne

Hi, I just sent you 3 of the bake sale squares. Nothing needed in return; happy to help. :)

Thank you so so much, I really appreciate it!! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Roxy616

Hi, @ClairebearWebkinz, Just sent you three Bake Sale Muffins…Let me know if you need anymore bake sale items, and I’ll be happy to send. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

HI Roxy! Happy Monday:) Hope all is well with you and just a quick Hi and let you know I am thinking of you:) I’m happy to see you back on the forum:) You brighten my day and many others on here with your kind words and HUGE heart:) Big Hugs Frankie:)

Roxy616

Thank you for thinking of me, Frankie, and for always being so thoughtful and such a wonderful friend…It means the world to me!!! Hope you have an awesome week! Big Hugs Back, Roxy <3

Thank you so so much Roxy, such a big help! Thanks! Hope you have a lovely rest of your week! ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

Roxy616

You’re more than welcome, Clairebear…Happy I could help! You have a great rest of the week, too ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

pklounger

I have a fair amount of bake sale items. I’ll send you some. I missed out on the Christmas Bake sale, if you have any of those that would be appreciated.

Comments are closed.