I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,156 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 5 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @HolyGround, I posted this reply to you on Pg. 1194, but I didn’t know if you would see it, so I’m posting it again here: You’re the fifth to respond, so you will have 450 Mall Credits to spend. Please let me know which item(s) you’d like from the SPREE! Mall, and I’ll get them right over to you! Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HolyGround

Hi Roxy616, thank you for posting this again! May I get the Designer Purse Rack? It is extactly 450 mall credits. Thank you so much!!!

Roxy616

@AuntietoEW and @Goodluckwolfie, Wanted to let you both know that I replied to your posts on Pg. 1194 regarding the SPREE! Mall Credits giveaway…Didn’t want you to miss it since the pages accumulate so quickly on this forum and posts tend to get buried sometimes. ~ Roxy :)

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, I hope you see this because I wanted to let you know I have a few of the Quilted Christmas items that I can send to you…I know I have two armchairs and two side tables, the robin rocker, and the sink, I believe (well, whatever it is, I know it’s a kitchen piece…will have to wait til I get home from work to check on that and get the items to you, but I don’t plan on using them so I’m thrilled to be able to help with those!) You’re not going to believe this, but I actually have the other two items on your wish list: the Red Christmas Bow and the Holiday Red Reindeer Cookie Jar! Yay! I’m really happy I have those for you! Will send over as much as I can this evening and then the rest later tonight. Love and Hugs to You, Dear Friend ~ Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hi again, everyone! I was wondering if anyone figured out the clothing recipes for the Fall and Winter clothing lines? I’ve tried all day and am giving up, LOL. I will send the clothes right back so no money wasted. Or I can send something else you’re looking for, just ask! The recipes are: Cozy Overalls, Flouncy Fall Dress, Capelet Coat, and Tartan Overcoat. Thank you!!

blurayne

Hey I did not solve these; just passing them on. Caplet coat to mirforbjs, Flouncy Fall Dress to mirforbas, Cozy Overalls to hopforbri7, I will send the Tarten Overcoat from ozthegreat. Nothing needed in return.

mirforbjs

You are my lifesaver Blurayne!! I hope I can help you with something soon :) Thank you sooo very much!

Traveller

@blurayne ahhhh sorry for jumping in here but could i possibly get the recipe for the cozy overalls? Oh OztheGreat!!! I’m laughing aloud. Love it.

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, I just sent those items to make the overalls. I used to love the Wizard of Oz when I was a kid and I still watch it at least once a year. It was too long to put OztheGreat andTerrible. hahaha

Traveller

@blurayne Thanks for the items. Name was still funny. I like the Wizard of Oz too but I adore Topper. Always watch it when I’m sick.

Alphaowlbear

Hi mirforbjs – I can also help with the clothing recipes – I will see Blurayne’s post first once it moderates so I don’t get redundant. Speaking of clothing recipes, we you online around Halloween when we got 5 clothing recipes to make a 5 piece Vampire Cat Costume, using Wshop foods and Vampire Cake Pops? JLMK – it’s a very cute costume – alphacat

mirforbjs

Thank you, Alpha for thinking of me!! I traded on another group for those vampire pops and made that cute costume (I went through the newz feed on here to make sure I didn’t miss anything). It looks so awesome on my rabbit :)

Alphaowlbear

Awesome! Your rabbit is now “Bunnicula”.

mirforbjs

LOL!! Wish we could rename pets

frankie98

HI mirforbjs! I will be happy to send you the recipe items for those outfits:) I see blurayne and alphacat have replied so they probably have everything you need. Please let me know if you are looking for anything else:) Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Thank you, Frankie!! What would I do without out you all ;)

luna101217

@Roxy616 I’m sorry it’s taken me over two weeks to reply to your message… Thank you SO much for the Rocky Shores Lighthouse!! I thought I’d eventually have a chance at getting it on my own from having a Pet of the Month, but nope! I am incredibly grateful you happened to have one and were willing to share it with me; I think of you whenever I look at it now. :) It’s always wonderful hearing from YOU and I am so lucky to call you my friend! You are so sweet and caring, and I can’t tell you how much your kind words mean to me!!! <3 I miss talking to you, too… I have a hard time keeping up on social platforms, but I promise I'll try to keep in touch better — I know I can always reach you here. I hope you are doing well… Sending love and virtual hugs to you, my cherished friend! XOXO – luna101217

Comments are closed.