I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,176 replies, has 710 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @Goodluckwolfie, I posted this message to you a few days ago on Pg. 1194, but I’m guessing you didn’t see it, so I’m posting again in the hope you’ll find it: You’re the fourth to respond, so you’ll have 590 Mall Credits to spend. Are you sure you’d like all the credits used for the Zum Kinzbanz Wall Art and nothing for yourself? That will get 9 kinzbanz, so if princess doesn’t need that many, let me know and I can get an item for you as well. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Do you need any more of the bake sale windows or any of the other items in the bake sale items – be it the purple box stuff or the other two they had. Just let me know. And thanks for all the wonderful items you always send. Love them all. Our snow is melting fast too. Take care, little sis. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat!! I’ve missed you! I love those windows! They are huge! And I love the lake tiles! I’m hoping to make the window and couch from the purple items, the windows and place settings from the blue and the towel rack, aquarium, windows, guitar case, and purple basket from the orange. I know that’s a lot. Anything extra you might have lying around. I have the bake sale items and will see what all I can make this weekend. What are you looking for?? Have a great weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

cruisingal

I’m ISO the Webkinz Cares Sink. Please lmk if you have one for trade. I’d love to offer for it!! Thank you ~cruisingal

mabel3

Hi cruisingal. My daughter and I both looked through our docks and neither of us had the sink. We hope that you are able to find one soon. I hope you have a great weekend. 3Mabel

mirforbjs

Sent the sink :)

ultrasonic3

I’m not sure if my message went through or not, so please disregard if this is a duplicate. A flock of robins showed up at our house on Saturday. Definitely a sign of spring since our snow is rapidly melting! I want to thank @roxy616 for the most fabulous gifts around Valentine’s Day, @amygirl113 for all the amazing gifts you send every day, @blurayne for all the awesome goodies you send daily (believe it or not you’re still sending some items I have never seen before!), @traveller, @mirforbjs, @frankie98, @alphaowlbear, @unicorn and anyone I may have missed for the bake sale foods! I missed you all! Hope everyone is happy and healthy! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, You’re so welcome…Happy to send you those! Please let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for at the moment that I may be able to help with. Thank you for always being such an incredible friend, and I hope you have a great weekend!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 it’s so good to hear from you my friend! I’ve missed you! You’re one of the sweetest people I know! Just send me letters now and then so I know you’re doing ok! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

mirforbjs

Hi Ultra!! I’ll keep sending, it helps me clean up my dock LOL ;D And YAY for Spring almost being here!!

blurayne

Hey @ultrasonic3, I am so glad you are still enjoying those random gifts. It is a big help to me in getting those accounts cleared off; I am running against time right now because both of them expire in the next couple of weeks. I will let you know when I delete them so you can take them off your friends list.

ultrasonic3

A flock of robins showed up at our house on Saturday. Definitely a sign of spring since our snow is rapidly melting! I want to thank @roxy616 for the most fabulous gifts around Valentine’s Day, @amygirl113 for all the amazing gifts you send every day, @blurayne for all the awesome goodies you send daily (believe it or not you’re still sending some items I have never seen before!), @traveller, @mirforbjs, @frankie98, @alphaowlbear, @unicorn and anyone I may have missed for the bake sale foods! I missed you all! Hope everyone is happy and healthy! Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.