I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you for being patient with me… I have been having a particularly rough time lately, but I did want you to know I saw your messages from March 4th and 5th. I am very sorry about your dear Roxy, and so appreciate your kind and comforting words during this time. <3 Yes, it does feel like a void that can't really be filled, but I can't imagine my life without my sweet boy having been in it… Are you still looking for the Precious Persian Rug? I believe I have one somewhere I can send you. I unfortunately know for a fact that I don't have any Regal Rugs as I have only ever adopted one Signature pet! I have a few unadopted Signatures, but I just haven't gotten around to actually adopting them, you know? I hope this message finds you doing well and having a wonderful end of your week!! <3 XOXO, luna101217

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, Luna, I’m so sorry you’re having to go through such pain, and I wish with all my heart that there was something I could do to help, but I know that grief is something that only time can help lessen. Thank you so much for following up about the rug…That’s so thoughtful of you to offer, but another friend has already generously sent me one, so I’m good on that. Please let me know if there is anything at all you need, and if I have it, it’s yours. Take care ~ Sending you lots of love and hugs, Roxy <3<3<3

bananasbw

Good day my friends! There is a specific item I would love to have from the Helping Paws Club. It is the Bouquet of flowers & the only item I am currently interested in. If there is someone who has one to spare, I have the perfect place for it. And let me know if there is anything you need. Thank you, bananasbw :D

Alphaowlbear

Thank you to the friend who sent me the beautiful Spring Egg Bouquet – what a lovely surprise – it’s big, too! Spring has arrived where I am but I am resisting my urges to go to the plant nurseries as there’s still some frosts predicted. Thank you for being a wonderful friend and putting some “Spring” into my afternoon! alphacat

blurayne

Thank you Aidcon81 and Traveller for the lovely gifts! You both are so kind and generous. Let me know if you are looking for anything. These items are going to go so well with the rooms that I am working on right now. Thank you so much! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne! Just wanted thankyou so much for your continued supply of surprise packages:) It’s the highlight of my day:) I love the Sunny window. If it wasn’t for you I don’t think I would ever get those new pieces:) You helped me so much with the Soft grey collection too! I also wanted to thank you for the Shamrock Bench it goes perfect with the FairyKinz Bench and I am using them in my Fairy wedding:) I can’t thank you for ALL the items individually but please know I am very grateful and enjoy using them in my decorating:) Hope you have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

@frankie98 It is so good to hear from you; I was getting worried about you. I was beginning to think you had left us for another site. That sunny theme is so cute; I can’t wait to see what the next item will be. Really glad you are still enjoying those gifts; I am trying to remember not to send you a lot of duplicates, but I can’t always remember what I have already sent. Glad to help you out with your peek a newz collections. Sometimes I get lucky and get several extras. Have a great week! Your friend blurayne

Comments are closed.