I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

crysjasmine3

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a Comfy Corner Bed & Rug; I have the Desk, Window Seat, and Side Table I can trade– or if you’re on the hunt for something else, let me know :) Also realized I completely missed the clothing piece from the SPREE event on March 22 (tan hat with the blue W on it), as well as the votive from last month’s PAN. If anyone has an extra, please let know what you’re looking for!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

crysjasmine3

As an update, I’m no longer needing the rug, but would absolutely LOVE to trade for the bed if anyone has an extra! More than happy to trade all of my extras from this theme!

frankie98

HI crysjasmine3, Hope you had a nice weekend. I will be happy to send you the hat and last months votive. Sorry I don’t have the bed you need. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help a friend:) Coming from my love9050 account. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Don’t feel bad, Frankie…I did the very same thing lol! Thought it was some sort of headpiece, too, and tried a couple of times to put it on my pet and was left wondering what was wrong…Haha! Finally tried dropping it in a room just to see if it happened to be decorative, and felt really silly when I discovered that’s where it goes! Oh, well, on the bright side, they do look much prettier as a plant for the yard than they would have on our pets’ heads!!! :D

frankie98

Oh my gosh Roxy, we are two of a kind! I feel much better now:) I agree they are so pretty in the yards and much better than on their heads lol! Feels good to laugh:) Hugs, Frankie

Hi everyone! I’m looking for any type of apple seed. If you have extra I’d love them my username is ARMIDALE

Alphaowlbear

Hi NewSouthWales – I just sent some red, green, and candy apple seeds from my alphacat2 account. Enjoy – nothing is needed in return – happy to pass along some extras. alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I finally got around to getting my White Eggs this morning – the Estore had a nice bundle offer plus I got the PotM Global Panda that I’ve wanted for years. Anyway, I was hoping to do some trading of the white egg prizes. I am looking for the lilac hair clip and the yellow butterfly wall panel, and White Lilies. I have an extra Rose Hair Clip, white chocolate tulip seeds, and Sunny Spring Side Table or Sunny Spring Window to trade. JLMK – thanks so much! alphacat

blurayne

Hey alphacat, I sent you the lilies, hair clip, and yellow butterfly panel. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help. Such a pretty theme for Spring Celebration this year. I am still looking for just the right wallpaper and flooring to use with it. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi Blurayne – thank you so much – I just opened your package. You are so generous and please let me know if you are looking for anything. I agree – this theme is so pretty. I really like hardwood floors so I might use my tried and true Dance Studio floor or the darker campkinz cabin floor with painted walls to set off those lovely butterfly wall panels. Thanks again and have a lovely Easter weekend! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – just a head’s up. Go to the Estore and click on the Comfy Corner ?? Box – scroll down through the description and you will find a Very Nice Surprise – Have fun :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for the heads up! I got the pink lilies:) My new favorite flowers for decorating:) Funny thing, when I first saw the picture of them, I thought they where a headpiece and kept trying to make my pet ware them LOL! I even tried sticking them in a wardrobe. Finally figured it out they are plants HAHA! Congrats on your new Panda Pet, very cute:) Your friend frankie:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Frankie! I’m so glad you found the code :-) I got pink lilies, too, and the big and little succulents on my accounts – I love the plants – I can put them everywhere. That’s so funny about the lilies because I thought the orange ones were a headdress the first time I won it from the chocolate eggs and it went on the floor instead of my pet’s head – lol. Have a lovely Easter weekend! alphacat

frankie98

Seems we all thought that about the lilies, Roxy too! This is to funny! Hope you have a wonderful Easter as well:) Your friend frankie:)

Comments are closed.