I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,204 replies, has 711 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 6 hours, 49 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good Morning everyone! I seem to be lost with wi not working. Could someone please tell me what the deluxe clothing item was this month? Where can I find a picture of it? My membership expires this month so I don’t think I get the Deluxe box? I think I can still do the deluxe challenge if I do it before my expiration date? Thanks for any help with answering my questions. Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – hope you had a nice weekend. I am missing WI so much – especially the heads up on the daily Curio Shop Rares and all the collection pictures. Yes, you are correct – you do not get a deluxe box the month it expires – you would get the box if deluxe is renewed within the month. You can also complete the deluxe challenge as long as the membership holds out. The clothing item this month is a Flower Petal Shirt – you can probably google it to see a pic. It looks like pink and white flower petals and green leaves made into a shirt – very organic – lol. I’ve been thinking of you and your Maltese a lot. I never told you, but I am no longer the alphacat at home, I am the only cat, and I completely understand what you are going through. My daughter got a cat a few months ago and brings him when she visits so now I guess I’m now a meemawcat :-)

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for the information:) Funny thing about the petal shirt. I was sitting in the trading room waiting for the floating medallions and traded for that shirt:) I had no idea what it was just knew I didn’t have it, That worked out great! Now I have the deluxe clothing item and didn’t even know it> So sorry to here about the loss of your cat:( I know everyone who has ever had a pet can relate. Thank you for thinking of us. He is doing ok, but gets these coughing spells and it makes me so nervous. I really can’t do anything to help him stop. Just one day at a time and lots of hugs for him. Thank you for being a wonderful caring friend:) Frankie

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend :) Thank you so much to everyone who sent Easter treats yesterday! Last Wednesday I bought a few of the mystery bags that were on pre-sale. Of the pieces available, I am looking for the classic daisy headband, baby octopus slippers, and yellow butterfly bow. While I only have the baby octopus hat from this bag to trade, I also have a ketchup bottle hat, vanilla sprinkles cupcake dress, and some other mystery from past bags/crackers I can offer in exchange. I am also looking for a sunny spring dresser, succulent plant shelf, and sunny spring chair from the eggs this year. I have some egg prizes (I don’t remember for sure which ones) from both the milk and white chocolate eggs so feel free to ask for specifics if you would like to trade. Thanks! :)

orangeiscool

Roxy616 – If I recall correctly you were looking for a Precious Persian Rug a while back but I was unable to track down the post. I have found one in one of our accounts and would love to send it along to you if you still need the item. Just let me know and it will be on the way to you. Love & Hugs – Your Friend: longarms7

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama, That’s so very sweet of you! I truly appreciate the kind offer, but someone has already generously sent one to me, so I’m all good with the rug. I hope you and the family are all doing well and had a wonderful Easter/Spring Celebration weekend. Take care, and please let me know if I can help with any items you’re looking for. Thanks again for thinking of me with the rug and for being such a dear friend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank you so much for your caring and thoughtful message… <3 I saw your reply to my comment on your room design feature as well. Still so happy for you that you got featured!! And I am so glad another one of your friends was able to send you the Precious Persian Rug you were looking for! I looked to see if I had one I could send you anyway, but I think I must have confused the rug you were looking for with another rug called the "Jade Persian Rug" because I couldn't find one anywhere. The only thing I am looking for at the moment is a few of the Pink Cotton Candy Trees from the Lorax promotion some years ago. The trees were on the Vacation Island Wheel this past summer, but I only got two in total and sent one to a friend who specifically asked for it. I am looking for three of those right now… Now that I think about it, I am actually missing another Vacation Island Wheel prize that I've been looking for since 2019. I don't know the exact name of the item, but it is a Vacation Island trophy

luna101217

My messages keep getting clipped!! Anyway, I don’t know the exact name of the item, but it is a Vacation Island trophy pedestal. I have looked online many times to try and find out the exact name, but I’ve never been able to find it. If you search “Available on the Vacation Island Wheel from Jan. 16th – Feb 12th” there is a picture of it on a Webkinz Newz article from when that prize was last available in 2019. Don’t worry if you don’t have either of the items or if the trophy pedestal sounds too hard to look for… It honestly took me forever just to find a picture of it! Regardless, I hope you had a lovely Easter/Spring Celebration this weekend!! Sending you love and lots of hugs back! <3 – luna101217

netge

Hi @luna101217, is the pedestal you are looking for a sand one with a small green leaf on it, from what I can remember? I am sure I have some of those in my store rooms. How many are you looking for? netg/netg2

luna101217

@netge Yes, that’s the one!!!!! I would be so grateful for even just one! Is there anything specific you are looking for in return? Please do let me know! My Webkinz UN is luna101217 if you’d like to trade!

netge

@luna101217 I have sent a friend request to you and will send a podium. The only thing I am looking for at present is a bookcase from the Signature theme and I have a Signature rug and/or a Signature wardrobe to trade for it. I don’t think they are very common, as I have bought several Signature pets and am yet to find one, but I do have all the other items in that theme. netge

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, Oops…guess I should’ve waited to see the rest of your post before sending that last gift lol! I thought you were looking for the trophy from Vacation Island and so sent you the one from “Don’t Rock the Boat”, thinking that’s what you needed (the only other trophy there is the Treasures of the Crystal Sea Trophy, and it’s not KinzPostable). I had no idea that pedestal even existed, so I guess I missed the wheel that month, or something. Really wish I had one for you (wouldn’t mind having one myself lol), but I’m happy to see that @netge may have it for you! Hope you’re doing okay and that you had a lovely Easter/Spring Celebration as well ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

@Roxy616 It’s okay! :) I don’t why my posts keep getting clipped like that… Can I send you the “Don’t Rock the Boat” prizes back? I know it can take a looong time to find all 4 pieces of the treasure map and get those prizes. I definitely don’t want to keep them if they were your only ones!! Fingers crossed netge is able to help me! Who knows, maybe they might have an extra one you could trade for, too! Hope you’re having a wonderful week!! <3 XOXO, luna101217

Sooners77

Hi! I searched the Vacation Island Wheel like you said and found what the pedestal looked like. I have never seen it before either. I was reading all the comments from that time, and on the second page of comments, TropicalGirl said on January 17, 2019, that it’s called Best of the Beach Podium. I hope this helps. slime90

Hey Roxy :) I just wanted to thank you for the items you sent me, especially the seeds, considering I wanted them since last year when I returned back to playing Webkinz and found out about them. I really appreciate it and I have found the perfect place for them. I wasn’t able to be on yesterday, so if anyone had extra items from the 2021 Spring Celebration Gift Basket, I would be grateful. Let me know what items you are looking for in return. My user is Mutchie50. I also hope that everyone has a great week :)

Roxy616

@FairyTaleQueen, You’re more than welcome, and I’m so glad I had the seeds for you! Happy to send you the items from the Spring Celebration Gift Basket, which included one of the 2021 Milk Chocolate Eggs…I’ve already opened all of the eggs I received, but I have lots of multiples of all the prizes, so if you could let me know which item you’d like the most from this year’s egg prizes, I’ll be sure to send it over to you. In the meantime, I’ve included an extra item that I hope you’ll like. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.