I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,677 replies, has 724 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Now, for the Mystery Clothing Bag, all I need is the Frosted Rainbow Bow, and the Daisy Dress. I also need the Denim Dream Dress. Thanks so much!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!! My UN is frozenanna2 :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

unikitty11_

Hey frozenann2! I hope you enjoy the Frosted Rainbow Bow I traded to you! I hope you enjoy it (-: .

unikitty11_

Hey frozenann2! I hope you enjoy the Frosted Rainbow Bow I traded to you! (-: Hope your day is awesome!

unikitty11_

Hey frozenanna2! I hope you enjoy your new Frosted Rainbow Bow!!!

unikitty11_

Hey frozenanna2! I hope you enjoy the new Frosted Rainbow Bow I traded to you!!!!!!

Alphaowlbear

Hey Traveller – congratulations having your room design featured this morning – I love the Wacky Demolition Derby! Great use of the Whimsical Wonderland floor and there’s so many little details including the cases of soda and the wacky banana peel on the track. Skunk car for the win! Cheers – alphacat

frozenanna2

Ya, great job Trav! That’s really awesome that you got featured! That was a REALLY awesome room!! :D Have a great day!

Traveller

@frozenanna2 Thank you for the compliment. You have a great day, too.

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Thanks Alphacat! I had a ton of fun doing this room. Thanks again for sending road pieces. And, yes, I did love the banana peel and the skunk car.

frozenanna2

Hey guys!!! I REALLY REALLY need this stuff, I need the Summer Fun Shoes, the Unique Unicorn sunglasses, the Denim Dream Dress, the Rockerz Flower Shoes I don’t think that’s what there called but they have a Blue Strap, and a Daisy in the middle. I also, need some of the Mystery Clothing Bag like the Yellow Dress and Bow, the Daisy Dress, the Pink Flower Ears, and the Rainbow Bow. Last, I need the Sunflower Dress. This is a lot to ask for, but I asked you guys cause your always so thoughtful with sending people what they need. PLEASE! I mostly need the Unique Unicorn Sunglasses. PLEASE GUYS!!!!!!!!! This means everything to me to have this stuff!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys have an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alphaowlbear

Sorry, I do not have any of the items you have been looking for. alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, Sent you the Yellow Spring Butterfly Gown and Bow and the Peach Petals Cat Ears, and I also plan to send the Classic Daisy Dress and Headband…As far as the Rockerz shoes, I looked them up, and they’re called Rockerz Flower Power Sandals that are part of an outfit included with the Rockerz Cow, so the only way to get those is to puchase that particular Webkinz pet. However, I have a pair of Daisy Dress Shoes that are similar to the ones you’re looking for, only they’re shoes instead of sandals, so I’ll include those and you can see if those might work for you. If not, feel free to send them back. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Omg, I can’t ever thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your an AWESOME friend Roxy! Have an amazingly awesome day!!!!!! :D

frozenanna2

Roxy, Idk how to thank you!!! Those Daisy Shoes are darling!!!!!!! Tysm! Your an awesome friend! Thanks for all the clothing you’ve sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wish list is almost complete! I can’t believe you would be nice enough to send me this stuff! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have an AWESOME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ~frozenanna2 ♥

frozenanna2

Hey Roxy! I already got the Rockerz Cow Shoes!!!!!! From trading, so now, I have them. Thanks A LOT for the clothing!! Now, all I need is the Frosted Rainbow Bow, the Summer Fun Shoes, and the Denim Dream Dress. Tysm for the clothing!!!!!!!!!!! Much appreciated! Have an awesome day!

sosotto

Hey everyone! Here some items I really want, purple polka dot hair bow and webkinz year 15 hair bow, and the swimsuit top and bottom (the one this retired and green) Thank you!! Hope you all have an awesome weekend! my Webkinz user is sosotto.

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone, I’m looking for any spare retired items anyone might have. Specifically, the Red or Violet or Green Mauna Loa Lamps, B Ball Shoes, Black And White Sneakers, Crop Top Long Tee Combo, Purple Ball Cap, Swimsuit Bottom, Swimsuit Top, and Yellow Sneakers. I have lots of furniture, decorations, and clothing for trade. Just ask me if you’re looking for something specific! I have spare items from the recent Peek-A-Newz’s and and floaty-clicky prizes. My username is ilovepugs08, thanks so much! :)

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 THANK YOU for all the wonderful gifts! I think Webkinz needs a thank you forum. I’m forever thanking friends here and rarely ask for things. Anyhow, I popped on real quick to make sure my messages went through and saw a couple weren’t here. Pat, thank you for surprising me daily with wonderful gifts!! You’re the best big sister ever! Have a great week! Extra love and hugs your forever grateful lil sis, Ultra

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 You are so very welcome and I love everything you send me. You are an awesome little sis – couldn’t ask for a better one. So glad you had time to pop over. Know you are busy and certainly understand, but miss you. Take care and have fun in WW. Love and hugs from your big sis Pat

Comments are closed.