I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,543 replies, has 720 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Big thank you to the sweet person who sent me the adorable dress for webkinzs day! So cute and my pet is already waring it proudly! You are so thoughtful to think of me. Thank you again and again! Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Happy Webkinzs Day to all my amazing wonderful webkinzs family! My life has been so much better with you in it! Your friendship means the world to me. I can never thank you enough for the kindness and overwhelming generosity you have shown me. Hope you all have a great day! Big Hugs Frankie98

Happy Webkinz Day Everyone! My first account opened in year two with a gift of a pet from a niece. here’s to many more years. I’ve met some awesome friends in the game, on the newz forums, and social media. Be sure to click on the fountain in the community clubhouse room if its not already working. It has several water configurations which are really cool. :) :) :)

Roxy616

Happy Webkinz Day, @webkinzplayer1212! I started playing in Year 3, and am still loving it after fourteen years! The amazing friends I’ve made here on the forums is what truly makes it special for me, though…I’m beyond grateful for everyone I’ve come to know here over the last few years and feel truly fortunate to have the gift of their friendship and support. Here’s to this wonderful community and the hope of many more years of fun together. HAPPY WEBKINZ DAY TO ALL!!!

balletbear5M

@webkinzplayer1212 – Happy Webkinz Day! :) I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the seeds during our trade recently. It was great to finally meet up in the KC plus room (it certainly took me long enough to add it to my account… lol). I am very appreciative for all your help you’ve with both rooms and clothes over the past year and hope to help more with some of the things you are looking for :) Have a great day!

@balletbear5m Hey hey it was awesome to finally meet up in the trading room and chat. I have met several forum friends there recently. You’re so welcome, it’s good to be able to help out with items that sometimes have been languishing in storage rooms for years. :0 For so many people its more than just a game and I’m happy to be in that group. :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 Happy Webkinz Day! You are such an amazing friend to everyone here. You brighten so many lives. I am so glad we became friends. Thank you for everything you have given me over the past year. I’m so grateful!! Love and hugs, Ultra

@ultrasonic3 Hey hey I’m glad we are friends also. This is a great community of friends. You’re so welcome. I had internet issues over the weekend with it being off several hours every day :( I opened 39 wacky snack packs and kept food duplicates to send you, I believe some of those are food recipes and I’ll be sending more over the next week from beanieaunty If you already have feel free to gift or sell. I went on the mobile app to see what purple shoes you were looking for and I got lucky with the spin and got a pair so I sent those over to you. Hope school is going well for you. How is your gardening going? How many are you up to now? Have a great rest of the week :)

Hey Ultrasonic3 :) I sent a pair of purple flats your way along with some other extras I had from the mobile wheel. I hope you have a wonderful week, and I’m also happy to make a new friend. Your friend Mutchie50 :)

ultrasonic3

@FairyTaleQueen Thank you so much!! I hope you can use the stuff I sent you. I’m so happy to make a new friend! Have a wonderful week! Your new friend, Ultra

Hey Ultrasonic3 :) Your very welcome, and I’m glad I was able to help :) Thanks so much for the items you sent my way, and I definitely will be using the stuff you sent me. I will, and I hope you have a great week as well. Your friend Mutchie50.

unikitty11_

Hi FairyTaleQueen! Are you Mutchie50 from Webkinz World? I think we’re friends! (-: . I hope your day is awesome! – unikitty11

frankie98

Hi shelkinz67! Thank you for the lovely items:) I already put them in my year 10 room:) You are so sweet! Thanks for being a great friend:) Let me know if you need anything and you know if I have it I will be happy to send it right over:) Your friend frankie98:)

bonesbongo

Hi @frankie98 Your welcome I was hoping that you didn’t already have these items. I was going to start sending the whole theme to you. Do you have the wallpaper/flooring and all the items. I will keep an eye of for items I think you may not have. How long have you been playing and when did you take a break? This will give me an idea of what you may not have. I didn’t start playing until 2008. I knew nothing about Webkinz before then. I had found out about it from a lady I worked with, came home from work went uptown bought a plush I have been hooked ever since. ~ shelkinz67

frankie98

Hi shelkinz67 I will try again, bad gateway day! I started playing in 2007, gone from 2011 to 2018 ( LONG TIME) I have been so grateful to all the amazing friends I have made here that have helped with so much I have missed while away. I do have all the year 10 items as well as the floors and walls thanks to my friends:) However I love that you sent me a lamp and window. Everyone needs two lamps and two windows next to their bed:) I don’t ever expect to have all the things that I missed but thanks to the kindness of these amazing people I am much closer and very grateful for all that I have:) Thank you for offering to help and you need anything I might have just let me know. Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.