I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Pat Thank you for the amazing gifts!! I am so excited about my outside rooms with all the wonderful items you have been sending me. I’m curious, how many pets do you have? I wish I could adopt more. They are so much fun to play with! Have a wonderful week! I am so grateful for my big sister!! Love and hugs your lil sis Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’m glad your outdoor rooms coming along – so glad I could help and I love everything you always send me. Thanks so much. Do you need more flowers or anything else for them? Lets just way I have ALOT of pets over the years. this place is so much fun and so glad you love it too. Have a good week, little sis. Lots of love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

To my sweet, generous friend who sent me the absolutely beautiful gown! Oh my goodness my pet loves it! It’s so adorable! THANK YOU!!!!!! You made this fun day even more spectacular. I am very grateful! Know that you put a huge smile on my face. Love and hugs, Ultra

balletbear5M

Happy Webkinz Day everyone! :) I am so grateful to be a part of such an kind and thoughtful community. You all have helped me immensely since I started playing webkinz again last year and have my utmost gratitude. Thank you to all, and I hope everyone has a wonderful Webkinz Day! <3

luna101217

Happy Webkinz Day everyone!! And a huge thank you to my sweet, thoughtful friend @Roxy616 for the amazing Webkinz Day gift!!! I was absolutely speechless when I opened it!!!!! The dress you sent is SOO pretty and the foods are very special “do not eat” foods because they came from you!! I am so grateful and I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you thought of me! I sent a little gift back… I don’t know if you have any of those things, but I’m hoping they are things you maybe missed somehow. I don’t really have a lot of “special” things, so I feel bad that I couldn’t send you something more spectacular for Webkinz’s big birthday. But I did want you to know I appreciate you and your friendship so much!!! You are the best!!!!! Happy Webkinz Day to you, my friend!! ((HUGS)), luna101217 <3

Roxy616

Happy Webkinz Day to you, too, Luna, and you’re very welcome for the gift…I’m so glad you liked the dress and didn’t already have it! Thank you so much for the items you sent…I had never seen the Webkinz 10 Crunchies before and didn’t have them, so I was excited to add a new food to my collection! Please let me know if you would like any of the other clothing items from the Spring Mystery Clothing Bag, and I’ll be happy to send…I have duplicates of all pieces except the Frosted Rainbow Bow, Purple Spring Butterfly Gown, and the Baby Octopus Slippers. Take care, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

My dearest Roxy! You know me so well! Thank you for the beautiful surprise:) I really think you are a mind reader:) I have been trying to find that piece in trading but not luck. Thanks to your thoughtfulness I finally have the set:) You are so generous to everyone here and have made so many people happy with your huge giving heart:) I wanted to send you the bookcase you needed but couldn’t find where I had it? Well yesterday I found it but I saw someone already sent it. Next time I will try to be a little faster:) It just makes me realize what a mess my rooms are:/ Please let me know if you need anything else:) Hugs and more Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, I’m so glad that I sent something you had needed! It’s hard to know what someone will like when it comes to gifting clothing pieces or if it’s something they may already have, especially with the Mystery Bag items. That was so thoughtful and generous of you to plan to send me the Signature Bookshelf, and I appreciate it more than I can say. I’m not sure if you have any other pieces from the Signature Theme, or if you would have an extra of this, but I had planned to trade with someone for the last piece I need for my room–the FASHIONABLE GAS FIREPLACE–but it didn’t happen, and so I’m still looking for one of those. No worries at all if you don’t happen to have that piece…I’m sure I’ll run across one at some point. Thanks again for always thinking of me and the sweet random notes you send…they make my day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Just sent you the Fashionable Fireplace express delivery! I’m so thrilled I could send you something you needed:) At least I knew where that piece was and I didn’t have to take forever to find it:) You are such an amazing person and friend. Thank you so much for everything you have ever given to me and for just being you! Love and Hugs back, Frankie

Comments are closed.