I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey Roxy616 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYSM for the gift you sent me! Thanks so much! I REALLY REALLY appreciate it! I hope you have the best day ever! Have a great day roxy! :) ~frozenanna2 ♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend. My kinzpost is finally working again yay! Thank you to everyone who has sent gifts the past two weeks. I’m hoping to trade my alyssa or sophie coin in exchange for the dr. quack coin. I’m also wondering if anyone would be willing to trade the webkinz newz challenge prizes or this months deluxe challenge prize (the waterfall pool). Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks Charity/unicorn

frozenanna2

Hey bun bun!!! I have a Dr. Quack Coin!! I’m looking for the Blue Aster Dress, the Fun Flamingo Slippers, the Aquamarine Bow, the Snappy Polka Dot Dress, and the Pretty Polka Dot dress. and the Butterfly Shoes, the ones that go with the Butterfly Gown. PLMK if you have any of those clothes and if your willing to trade one of them in, for the Dr quack Coin. Have a great day unicornluv!! ~frozenanna2

I don’t I’m sorry.

frankie98

Hi unicorn! Sent you a Dr Quack coin from my love9050 account:) Nothing needed in return:) Your friend frankie98

frozenanna2

That’s alright uniluv! They are a lot to ask for. Have a great day!

Thank you so much frankie! Lmk if you ever need anything.

bananasbw

@Unicornluv246…are you still looking for the 2020 Dr. Quack coin? If so, I have one here for you. Let me know, your friend bananasbw :D

ultrasonic3

Happy Mother’s Day to all my friends who are mom’s! I hope your day is spectacular!

netge

Hi @Roxy616, I have sent the PE Nut Butter Bar, the High Marks Milkshake and I finally managed to find an A+ Cookies. I checked your list against what others were sending you and it looks like you should have been sent all the foods you were looking for. If not, please let me know and I’ll have a look for anything you still need. Hugs, netge

Roxy616

Thank you so very much, @netge…I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened your gift because I thought it was such a longshot that anyone might have some of these items, let alone an extra to share, so it was an amazing surprise, and I appreciate your kindness more than I can say! Is there anything I can help with in return? Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thank you again for all your help! Hugs, Roxy <3

netge

Hi @Roxy616, I’m really happy to have sent you what you wanted and I don’t need anything in return. You have been so generous to me in the past and I am happy to be able to repay you. I have so many items languishing in my dock or store rooms and have been playing for about 14 years, so it is highly likely I have something somewhere. I tend to put things I think are new into storage, so often have loads in various places. One day, I hope to have the time to sort them properly. Hugs, netge

frankie98

Thank you to everyone who has sent me items for the New Froggy Theme, Coupons, and Coins! You have helped so much with my decorating needs:) I appreciate your kindness and generosity more than you know! If I can help in anyway please let me know! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mothers Day! Your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.