I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 3 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

carolinem

Hey Everyone! Does anyone have extra items from the bake sale? I really just need some fudge from the orange series, will send whatever back (: Thanks everyone!! user name is karolinamoskal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi carolinem – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat2, I have extra fudge that I am happy to send. alphacat2

bonesbongo

Hi, @carolinem I just sent you 3 of the bake sale fudge. If you need more let me know I would be happy to send it to you. Have a great day! ~ shelkinz67

mabel3

Hello OWL GIRL!! You posted that you are looking for some Halloween candies a few pages back. I have those Pumpkin Pops and the Licorice Bats and I’d be happy to send them to you. Please send a friend request to 3Mabel if you’re still looking for those.

pets021

anyone have any spare pink WOW pillows? im trying to create a sleepover themed room at my place and could use a few more :) happy to trade for it too. thanks! (account is pets021)

Alphaowlbear

Hi pets021 – If you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I have two of those cute pink pillows for you. I also have some decor pizza and extra plushy toys such as the BFF plush and the Plush Besties and black/brown/polar bears that would work in a sleepover room. JLMK if you want anything – nothing needed in return, it is all extras that I’m happy to pass along. alphacat

frankie98

Hi pets021! If you still need WOW PILLOWS I have some I can send:) please send FR to love9050 nothing needed in return! Frankie98

rlla14

I’m assuming there was a Webkinz Votes Poster for 2018. I don’t seem to have any. And only one of the 2016 version. I do have the 2014 and 2020 (still available) ones. Any idea if they go back further? If someone has some of the 2018 and 2016 to share, I’d appreciate it–let me know what you’re looking for.

Alphaowlbear

Hi rlla14 – I’ve been doing some research about the banners. I know you were a contributing forum member on WI and I’m sure you miss it as much as I do when looking at event collections. The first mayor election was 2014, so that is the first banner. I was on a WW break at that time, so I don’t know how you could earn that – I managed to find one in the trading room. I do remember that the 2016 and 2018 were a prize from a challenge of some sort that allowed just one banner per account – unlike getting multiple 2020 banners from the podkinz booth – which is still working, BTW. Anyway, I have a secondary account that has the 2016 and 2018 banners. If you still need them, please let me know and I will send them – alphacat :-)

rlla14

THANK you for this explanation, Alphaowlbear! That explains a lot. Yes, I’m still racking up the 2020 banners, just in case and for trading fodder down the line. Fabulous friend Pansy5 sent me the 2014, ’16, and ’20 banners!!!! (THANK YOU SO MUCH, PANSY5!!) Your explanation clarifies why I’d only have one or none of the earlier ones. I’ll have to dig some on my kids’ old accounts (my secondary accounts now) and see if they have the older ones hanging up somewhere. YES, I truly miss WI. That’s a real loss. Wish there were options for resurrecting it. And I was never good at linking up with folks outside of it, so mourn the loss of a lot of the regulars there as well as the information. Haven’t found a decent alternative for the info, either.

Alphaowlbear

Awesome – happy you were able to complete your collection – kudos to Pansy5!

rlla14

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Pansy5, for the unexpected package!! Do let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for in return. I sent some dispenser food, but am happy to fill any specific request I can.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! My wish list is a lot to ask for, but right now, I need: the Tie Dye Bow, the Blue Aster Dress, the Fun Flamingo Slippers, the Purple Polka Dot Bows, the Aquamarine Bow, the Donut Glasses, the Denim Dream Dress, the Summer Fun Shoes, the Playful Dress, the Snappy Polka Dot Dress, the Pretty Polka Dot Dress, the Butterfly Gown Flats, the Golden Fairy Slippers, the Tie Dye Shirt, the Tie Dye Shoes, the Holographic Dress, the Holographic Shoes, and the Plumpy Glasses. This would mean the world to me to have these things. And after I get this stuff, my wish list is complete. I greatly appreciate this guys! My username is frozenanna2 have an absolutely awesome day!! ♥♥♥ :’D

bonesbongo

Do not have any of the items you are looking for…It is not necessary to post a request of items your looking for more than once. If players have the items and wish to send them to you they will do so. ~ shelkinz67

Comments are closed.