I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,229 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 4 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Rareone

@traveller So sorry to hear about your traumatic experience! A friend of mine went through something very similar with her little pom, they both made it through, thankfully, but they both had a bit of ptsd after. She still jumps when she sees a dog off leash. I hope you both heal quickly, and well :) – Rareone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilmarie2013

@frankie98 Hey hey Frankie, If you ever have any questions about the academy don’t hesitate to post We all had to learn how things work There are certain jobs and challenges that require completing some levels. Strength is definitely the hardest but I enjoy the intelligence class as I like word puzzles. The grooming and style classes are probably my least favorites. When you pass level 5 you open up actions that your pet can do like wave, blow a kiss, tap their feet, and smile. There are ten total and once you open it its good for every pet on your account. :)

frankie98

Once again you have given me valuable information! I always wondered how pets blew kisses LOL! Now the mystery is solved:) I think the strength class is impossible! All I get is Fail! I think the highest level I am on any class is 2, I have to get to working on that:) Wanted to also say I tried the coral cove the first time the other day and won a inflatable palm tree:) Something I didn’t know about either so thanks for that too! It was fun:) Have a great weekend! Your friend Frankie

lilmarie2013

@frankie98 Hey hey Frankie Awesome! I thought I saw you there but its hard to know since there no chat. I am going to be there today with my pet Cupcake, a black lab on my beaniecousin account. I’ve seen quite a few forum friends there, Bananas, frozenanna, unitkitty to name a few. Hope to see you there! Have a great weekend :)

Roxy616

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212, Here’s my updated list, which includes food items from two of the newest dispensers that wasn’t on my original list. I’ve also added the Wacky Leprechaun Gummies back on in the hope that I could possibly get one more to add to my Wacky foods collection that I keep in the Wacky Snack and Soda Machine Fridges…If not, that’s more than okay, and I truly appreciate your kindness in offering to try to find some of these for me, as well as your friend’s generosity in the giveaway!
      APPLIANCE SINGLE-FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Lime Punch (Lime Punch Dispenser)
      - Strawberry Punch (Strawberry Punch Dispenser)
      FOOD CARTS AND STANDS SINGLE-FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Sweetheart Cotton Candy (Sweetheart Cotton Candy Maker)
      CANDY TREE SINGLE-FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Pulled Molasses Taffy (Molasses Taffy Candy Tree)
      MISCELLANEOUS FOOD PLANTS SINGLE-FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Sugar Coated Eucalyptus Leaves (Sugared Eucalyptus Leaf Tree)
      - Fruit Salad Kabobs (Summer Fruit Salad Tree)
      GUMBALL MACHINES SINGLE-FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Thanksgiving Zangoz Gumball (Thanksgiving Zangoz Gumball Machine)
      - Watermelon Gumball (Wacky Watermelon Gumball Dispenser)
      MISCELLANEOUS VENDING MACHINES SINGLE-FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Sweetheart Chocolates (Sweetheart Chocolates Dispenser)
      MISCELLANEOUS FOOD DISPENSERS
      - Pumpkin Spice Donut (Wacky Pumpkin Spice Donut Dispenser)
      - Wacky Leprechaun Gummies (Wacky

lilmarie2013

@Roxy616 Hey hey no worries at all, the peeps on fb are more than happy to share dispenser foods. I have the pumpkin spice donut and will send that over today. Also as far as not having all three pieces to the baby octopus set like the song says “two out of three aint bad”. I’m sure I can find it at some point. My web12 webkinz account is fine so its ok to send stuff there. I think I’ll wait a few days and then when I MAKE the request to reset my password here I will. have a great day :)

Traveller

I hope this is permissible because it says something about the humanity of the players in WW. I belong to a Webkinz group on FB started by a lovely player named KissysMommy. I’m sure that I have had personal conversations with only 10% of the players in this group. I recently shared with our chat group that my little pomeranian had been attacked by a German Shepherd inside a place of business. The shepherd had been unrestrained and unmuzzled and the story could have had a catastrophic ending. As it was, it was traumatizing, but she is recovering. I shared a picture of my girl eating some rice, which she loves. So, imagine the unbelievable emotion that swept over me this afternoon when I opened my kinzpost to find 100 bowls of rice waiting for my WW pet with my dog’s name. :’-) I literally burst into tears. Somehow our love of this game helps us transcend generational, geographic and cultural borders to enter each other’s lives in kind, supportive ways. I know Ganz is a business, and WW is a product line, but it’s also a community of people who try to help each other as best we can

Alphaowlbear

Oh my goodness, Traveller, what a story. I am so sorry your little pomeranian was injured – thank goodness she will be okay with lots of TLC and cuddles and lap time. There is definitely about this game – it’s hard for me to explain how I feel about WW – it’s just a happy place with many happy people helping each other and having a nice time together. Please post updates – sending hugs! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – I hope your little doggy is still improving :-) alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat! This is the third time I have tried replying to your thoughtful post:) Not sure why it won’t post? Don’t think I am saying anything wrong or not allowed? My little dog is stable on his new medications:) The good news is he turned 13 last week YAY! Everyday with him is a blessing and I am grateful for every one of them:) Thank you for being a caring friend:) Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, Traveler, I’m so very sorry to hear about what happened and am both grateful and relieved that your little girl is recovering and that she’s going to be okay. I can only imagine how frightening that must have been for you both. Even though I know you’ve received so many already, I wanted to send along some rice for your WW pet to enjoy as a gesture to let your RL baby know that I’m thinking of her and wishing her a quick recovery and the best of health. I’m also sending some items for you to spend a relaxing afternoon (albeit virtual) in one of your existing WW gardens or to create a whole new retreat for yourself, as I’m certain you could use some relaxation after going through such a traumatic experience, so check your WW Message Center for those, and hope you enjoy! Lots of Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

HI Traveller! What a horrible experience for you and your little girl:( I hope she is okay and can recover quickly. The people in this community are the most caring people I know and we are all saying extra prayers for you and your pup:) Give her a BIG hug from me and my little guy:) Thinking of you always, your friend frankie98

@traveller So sorry to hear this. Hope your baby girl heals fast! Odaijini! :-) Sandi

blurayne

Oh my gosh @Traveller, I am so sorry that happened to you and your baby. That must have been so scary. I am so glad that your little girl is going to be okay. I agree that the WW community is the best; there is just something extra special about the members of this community. Sending love and prayers to you both. Your friend blurayne

ultrasonic3

@traveller Oh my goodness, that must have been the scariest sight ever! I would have had a complete meltdown! I’m so glad your baby is ok and recovering, surrounded by your love. Give her a gentle kiss and hug from me! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

Hi, @Traveller I am sorry to year your Pomeranian was attacked and injured by a German Shepherd. If this dog was leased and muzzled this could have been prevented especially inside a place of business. Not only was this traumatizing for your baby, but for you as well to see this. I am glad she is recovering. Hugs to you and your dog. When she is ready to eat more rice please feed her what has been sent. ~shelkinz67

frozenanna2

Aw, I’m SO very sorry that happened. :(( This is tragic. I’m crying right now. :( I hope she feels better soon!!!!! ♥♥♥ If I could, I’d sent a get well card to her. Once, my brother had a seizure, because he didn’t have enough water, and I still can’t get over it. He’s better now, but I still don’t like to think about it. ♥ I hope she feels better!! Best wishes, ~frozenanna2 ♥

ultrasonic3

Hi everyone! Woohoo summer is here! I’m going on a mini vacation! Leaving Friday and back on Monday in case there’s a lag in my correspondence. @amygirl113 I love the foods you sent over today! They went right into a refrigerator, I was not about to chance accidentally feeding my pet! Have a great weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

Have fun on your trip @ultrasonic3 !! I’m going to the eye doctor that day. :) I might need glasses.

blurayne

@ultrasonic3, have a great mini vacation! Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! Your friend blurayne

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Have a super vacation – Love and hugs, little sis. Big sis Pat

Roxy616

Have a great mini vacation and a lovely weekend, Ultra! Hope you have lots of fun! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Ultra! Have a wonderful time and enjoy! Your friend frakie98:)

lilmarie2013

@ultrasonic Have a great vacation! Be sure and tell us all about it when you return :)

Comments are closed.