I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,177 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 13 hours, 59 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

I have a Summer Cedar Daybed or a Summer Cedar Lounger or a Cute Octopus Lamp that I would like to try and trade for the following items from the Summer Mystery Bags: Ladybug Swing, or Cute Octopus Curtains or Cute Octopus Dresser. Thanks for checking! :) blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@lilmarie I know we’re chatting via messenger but I just wanted to say thank you here, too, for all the hamster gear. Too cute for words, really! and brand new for me!

Traveller

@alphacat, roxy, netg and frozenanna, thank you so much for the puppy care items. <3 <3 <3 Not to traumatize anyone (trigger warning!) she had puncture wounds on her hind legs, hips and back. She was running as fast as her little legs could go in circles around me and too fast for me to catch her–but the shepherd did. If the dog's owner hadn't stepped over her dog, dug her hands into his fur and shaken him, shouting let go, i don't think my girl would have survived. The blessing was that he missed her vital organs. So, while she is still on pain medication, she is on the mend. Amen.

blurayne

Oh Traveller, that sounds absolutely horrifying. I am so glad that she is on the mend. I would be a wreck if something like that happened to my little one. Thankfully the shepherd’s owner got it to let go. So sorry you had to go through such a traumatizing event. Sending hugs your way.

frozenanna2

Awwwwwww, this is SO tragic!!! I’m truly SORRY that happened to you dog. :((( You are a thoughtful friend! Please, give my best wishes to your dog! ♥ And think happy thoughts. :) She’ll get back to normal. I promise. :) Hope she feels better!!!

frankie98

Hi Traveller! Reading your post gives me chills! I can’t even imagine being in such a horrible situation. I am happy to hear she is on the mend. Extra prayers that she continues to improve each day and is back to her happy self soon. your friend frankie98

lilstinky

I’m so sorry to hear that such a terrible thing happened to her! She’s had a rough time lately. I hope she makes a quick recovery, and isn’t too traumatized to go in walks.

Grandma001

@Traveller – So sorry to hear about your poor little dog. Glad that she is improving but I’m sure the memories will be there for a long time, for you and her.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller – just checking in about your little Pom – I hope she’s improving and doing well. I bet she’s getting a lot of hugs. :-) alphacat

Traveller

@alphacat For a while, I couldn’t even pick her up. It hurt her too much even on the pain meds… :’-( but she gets cuddles now. I will say that she was always a shy dog (we got her as a rescue at aged 8) and she’s even more so now. she is okay with the dogs she knows but she moves behind me if someone with a “new” dog approaches. I had to take her back to the vet this week and when she realized that I wasn’t going in with her (covid restrictions), she locked her little legs and the vet had to bribe her with a treat. LOL Such a monkey.

Alphaowlbear

I think my message posted at the same as yours above. How horrible – no excuse for a large dog to be off leash in a public place. It’s going to take awhile for her wounds, physical and mental to heal, poor thing, and you have been traumatized as well. Hugs to you and your little girl and thank goodness she is mending. alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Good morning, blurayne – I just wanted to tell you how tickled I was to receive that Ketchup Bottle Hat from your giveaway. A couple years ago I won a Hot Dog outfit from some costume trunk code – Biscuit, the Blonde Dachshund, wears the costume and the Ketchup hat is perfect! I love your two surprise hats, too – thank you for your choices! Kiki, the kiwi, got the baby bird hat and I’m saving the Cobweb hat for the Gargowl that I am very, very close to completing the medallions. Thank you so much for your giveaways – always a treat! Have a great weekend – alphacat

lilmarie2013

@Alphaowlbear Hey hey Alphacat I bet Biscuit is rocking her new hat. Where my sister in law lives they have a Dachshund dog Halloween party. They go trick or treating, have races, and a costume contest Its quite the event :) Yesterday Bananas and I were at the coral cove party and wondered if you were there also? We saw a pet with alp as username. I’ll be there today but not sure if she will. Have a great weekend. :)

Alphaowlbear

Who doesn’t love a dachshund! Biscuit was one of my thrift store finds – the Plushie is absolutely adorable. No, that was not me in the Coral Cove, I haven’t been there for over a year, but I will definitely try to get there soon. The raffles have some prizes that you can’t get anywhere else – there’s a very realistic palm tree, a very pretty red hibiscus bush and a volcanic rock that looks like, well, a rock! But you can’t get it anywhere else but the Coral Cove – LOL.

blurayne

Alphacat I am so glad that you liked the items that I sent. Pairing that ketchup hat with the hot dog outfit was a great idea (I had that hat in my dock for a long time and could never figure out what to do with it) lol. The last medallion pet I got was the stone lion; not sure which one I will try for next, although that gargowl is near the top of my list. Have a fantastic weekend! ~ blurayne

Comments are closed.