I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,177 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 14 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Grandma001

@Roxy616 – Hello friend. I sent the Lime Punch, Strawberry Punch and Watermelon Gumball. Sometimes friends send some of the foods so I end up with extras so glad to share. If you post an updated list, I’ll watch for the others you need.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stormywings

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any of these three recent prizes to spare: Michael Webkinz Plush, a pink sparkly flower from the wheel of wishes, and a princess tapestry from the wheel of wishes. I have plenty of prizes and items from past events to share in return – just let me know what you’re looking for! Thanks guys :) – UN: Stormywings

Alphaowlbear

Hi Stormy – I sent the Bellecourt Blooming Flower and the Entitled Tapestry – make sure you click on the flower – it’s animated. Do you need anything else from that theme? I have the bed, wardrobe, Throne, and maybe a couple other items on other accounts. JLMK – happy to pass along some extras. alphacat

Rareone

@stormywings If you still need the Michael plush, send a FR to 65peaches, and I’ll send it to you. Have a great day :) -Rareone

unikitty11_

Hi everyone! I know this list is very long, but, I’m hoping someone could help me out and send me these that I’ve been wanting for a while! (-: . A Jellybean Tree (looking for 6), A Moonberry Greenhouse (Looking for 3), A Rainbow Fountain (Looking for 3), A Vacation Island Side Table (Looking for 6), Glittering Gem Tree (Looking for 4), Mauna Loa Lamp (Looking for 6), Second Webkinz Day Trophy (Looking for 2), (Also looking for Fairykinz Items). And a Vacation Island Dining Table (Looking for 4)! Thank you guys so much! This stuff means the World to me (-: . Thank you! My Username is unikitty11. I have 8 invitations out so It won’t let me send a friend request. Thank you guys so much! – unikitty11

Alphaowlbear

I didn’t know the Vacation Island Side Table and VI Dining Table were items – my research showed they are unreleased items, so if someone has them, they must be super rare and valuable. I couldn’t even find how those items could be attained. Good Luck.

lilmarie2013

@alphacat Hey hey I got an unreleased item and a lava dragoon PSI by trading with Sally and Mandy in the trade room! I don’t do the bird app but they listed what time they would be in the trade room and to have a piece of farm fresh food to trade. My friend saw it and told me about it. It took a while to get into the trade room but I’m glad I did. It was a long time ago. :) I also saw on fb some peeps got unreleased items in mystery bags. :p

Alphaowlbear

That’s so cool! I learn something every day :-) They still sound pretty rare and valuable.

Rareone

@blurayne Thank you so much for the great wigs, and pants. I hadn’t seen any of the Helping Hands stuff yet, so I’m excited to get the pants, and start that collection :) Have a great weekend! – Rareone

blurayne

@Rareone you are very welcome for those items. So glad that you are enjoying them. Hope you have a great week! ~ blurayne

lilmarie2013

@Rareone Hey hey send a friend request over to beanieaunty and I can send you some of the HP clothing I have extra of. Do you have anything else besides the pants? I’m not sure at the moment what I have but you’re welcome to it, nothing needed in return. :)

Rareone

@lilmarie I sent a friend request from 65peaches. The pants are the only HP item I have, and purple is my favorite color, so I’m extra thrilled to start this collection! Thanks so much! If there is anything you need, please let me know, I have random things :) -Rareone

lilmarie2013

@Rareone Hey hey I sent over a package this morning and will send another tomorrow. Hope you enjoy :)

bananasbw

Happy Friday everyone! The weekend will soon be here :D. I’m sure I have posted this request quite awhile ago & I need or would like this particular item so that I may add the final touch to a room I have been working on. It is the Helping Paws Club Bouquet. It is a beautiful vase of flowers. If you have one to spare, please let me know what I can offer you in return. Your friend, bananasbw :D

Comments are closed.