I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,113 replies, has 759 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

eaves

Hello everyone, I’m looking for some of the previous fall collection event prizes such as the Fall Fair Sign, Fall Fair Judge’s Booth, Fall Fair Snack Cart Fridge, Fall Fun Floor Tile, Fall Fun Bag of Leaves, Fall Fun Tree, Fall Fun Leaf Pile, Fall Fun Tree Swing, Cozy Armchair, Fall Wreath, Iron Wood Coffee Table, Vintage Milk Can, Wooden Bench, Scarecrow Plushy, Fall Fest 2019 Poster, Floating Coat Rack, Barn Door Bookshelves, Farm Fresh Delivery Truck, Reading Lamp, Plush Ottoman, Wing Back Chair, Small Library Bookshelf, and Large Library Bookshelf. Please let me know what you’re looking for in return. UN is thrwy05 Thanks in advance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @eaves…I have some of those items that I’ll be glad to send…Nothing needed in return. Always happy to help whenever I can! Hope you have a great rest of the week ~ Roxy :)

eaves

@Roxy616 Thank you!!! I’m sooo excited! Pls let me know if there’s anything I can help with or send in return!

Rareone

@Eaves Hello :) Send a friend request to 65Peaches, I have some of the items you are requesting. Nothing needed in return, just happy to help. Have a great day, Rareone

eaves

@Rareone Thank you!!! I sent a friend request from thrwy05 pls let me know if there is anything at all I can help you with!

frozenanna2

@Roxy616 – sorry got the page wrong. I meant to say I left you a message in page 1,417. Hope you find it and read it! You truly are the best! Also, I was thinking about what Halo maybe has, and I think your Halo either has: a sore tooth, liver problems, maybe Halo has something stuck in her throat, my best guess, might be heartworm, or parvo. Sorry if many of these may freak you out a bit, but I need to try to help you with figuring out what is wrong with your beloved dog. I have pets, too and I know what your going through. Don’t worry there are treatments for those diseases! Did Halo already get tested for these things? Cause your dog is showing signs of either heartworm or parvo. Please let me know if she is feeling lots better, and please let me know when the vet figures out the problem. Thank you, Roxy. Just know, my prayers are with you, and Halo. Just letting you know, your dog will make it, Roxy. I know it will! (is it a dog or a cat? I thought I remembered it being a dog.) sorry if

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave me such a thoughtful message! And thank you, too, for thinking of Halo. She is actually a cat…a very sweet and affectionate cat who loves to be by my side, can’t get enough of being petted, and greets me with leg rubs at the door every single evening, so, her behavior sometimes SEEMS more like a dog! She has had her heart, liver, and kidneys checked, undergone multiple tests, X-rays, and bloodwork twice now, and the vet still can’t find a reason for her weight loss, but while she still hasn’t gained back the two pounds she lost, the good news is that she hasn’t LOST anymore weight in the past several months, either, and is staying steady. She also has a good appetite and doesn’t act like she feels sick, so I’m hopeful that the antibiotics and other medications the doctor gave her have taken care of whatever the problem may have been. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

frozenanna2

Oh, my, goodness! You JUST described my cat, Monna! She is just the SWEETEST thing! Every morning when I get up, I get leg rubs from her, and she rubs her face on my face! Isn’t that adorable! She SOOOO cute! Sorry I got the species wrong! Anyways, glad to hear your cat is doing okay, and hopefully gets back to normal! Have a good day Roxy! Please keep the forums updated on your sweet Halo! Your friend, frozenanna2 :B-)

frozenanna2

GOT CUT OFF HAHA I meant to say “sorry if I got the species wrong!” Have a great day!

Traveller

@Nate4555 I need to know how you got such a high score in the Atomic Level of Goober’s Atomocolicious. I can barely get one star on #11 and it took me *forever* to get two stars on #3. Please share your strategy! I’m sooooooo bad at this game! LOL Your bumbling friend Traveller

Nate4555

@Traveller, I was completely obsessed trying to beat all the levels and would play on my main account and backup trying to get practice. Easiest to play Goober’s on the iPad. I tried #3 multiple times last night and have no recollection of how I managed to get 3 stars (maybe I purchased the booster?). #11 is all about speed and getting the slime out of the way so you can try to get as many 4 in a row and 5 in a row. When you get the charged atom from 5 in a row start singing Fireball by Pitbull. (Just kidding) (okay maybe sometimes). Good luck my friend, Nate4555

frozenanna2

@Roxy616 – I left you a message in page, 1,416. Please read it! You are so awesome! – thanks for everything, Roxy! Love, and hugs, frozen

lassok9

I Know it’s super late to ask this, but if anyone has an extra Dr. Quack 2020 Plushy they’d be willing to send or trade for, could you send one to me? I didn get one during the Campaign Event, and I was hoping to get a complete collection of the candidates. My username is eskiboy on Classic.

soccerbratt

HI eskiboy I have a Dr Quack 2020 plushie for you. Just need you to accept my friend request then will send it. pansy5

lassok9

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :D

soccerbratt

Glad that you got it eskiboy!

Comments are closed.