I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,113 replies, has 759 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

This was also in September deluxe day ultrasonic3 says:
      September 12, 2021 at 10:38 am
      Lavenderose thank you so much for the mini quest! I had so much fun! I hope you got the acorn I sent this morning! I’m off the computer rather early in the evenings. Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Also in the article on September deluxe day. ultrasonic3 says:
      September 12, 2021 at 10:38 am
      Lavenderose thank you so much for the mini quest! I had so much fun! I hope you got the acorn I sent this morning! I’m off the computer rather early in the evenings. Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

This was in September Deluxe Day. ultrasonic3 says:
      September 12, 2021 at 10:46 am
      Bananasbw, bonesbongo, netge, Roxy616 and all my friends! Thank you for everything! I find it hard to communicate here so I probably won’t do this often. I wrote a huge thank you last weekend to everyone but it didn’t get through moderation. Please know I’m grateful for everything! Remember not to request acorns from me in the evening unless it’s after midnight Eastern time. I’m off the computer early. Have a great week! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

This message was in updated dates, free gifts for baby monkey owners. Ultrasonic says:
      September 10, 2021 at 3:36 pm
      Roxy thank you so much for the amazing gifts! I absolutely love them! I hope you see this. I’m having a hard time keeping in touch this way. Please know that I am truly grateful for your friendship! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Not sure if you will check back here for replies, but I really hope you see this…You’re so very welcome, and I hope you enjoy the items! I think of you often and wonder how you’re doing, how school is going so far, and, of course, what items you may be looking for (we really need to work out a way to stay connected and keep in touch with one another, if you are allowed). I had no idea which Newz article(s) you may be posting on, but I’ve been wanting to check with you to see if you already had the Book Nook wallpaper/flooring or whether you needed/wanted those. If so, I’d love to send them to you, along with anything else you may be looking for, so I hope there’s some way you can let me know. I miss you lots and am truly grateful for your caring and friendship, as well…it means the world to me! Take care, and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

The following messages are copy and paste from Newz. I’m not back on the forums but NEEDED my friends to see my messages which get buried in the Newz articles. This was in See what’s inside fall mystery bags. ultrasonic3 says:
      September 6, 2021 at 10:52 am
      Off topic, an explanation to my friends for the acorn collection. I ALWAYS send to friends for all collections but just so you know I typically am done with Webkinz by 8:00 EST so if you need the collection after that time you probably don’t want to rely on me. Sorry if this has messed up anyone’s collection. Ultrasonic3

Comments are closed.