I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,113 replies, has 759 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, I posted this as a reply to your message on Pg. 1419, but with the pages flying by so quickly, I was afraid you might not see it, so I’m re-posting it here: I feel silly for not checking the Newz myself before asking for something that doesn’t exist, but I just assumed that they were going to include the helmet as part of the new “Away” uniform like they did with the “Home” uniform. Maybe they just intended for the purple helmet to be used with both sets…Anyway, thank you so much for the information, and I really appreciate you checking on that! Have also been wanting to tell you that I have 5 more Tween Theme boxes that I’d love to offer you if there are pieces that you still need from that theme to complete your room…If so, just let me know which ones to choose, and I’ll send them right over. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy316. Thanks for the message. I did open all the boxes and did not find a helmet. The designers may have a plan to make one. That was a great idea! In the mean time, there might be another white helmet that could be used. Thank you for the offer for the Tween items. They would be very helpful. I will check and let you know which ones. It might be tomorrow before it is moderated. Have a great day! AuntietoEW

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616. My first reply disappeared, so I will post again. Thank you for your generosity! I have been working on a Tween room. It has some empty spots. I could use 2 Bedroom Windows, Fab Floral Desk, Fab Floral Chair, and a Flamingo Rug. Is there anything I can send you? It would be fun to sit for a cup of coffee or tea. AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, Thank you so very much for checking! Yes, I did get the topiaries I needed, and bananasbw mentioned that she believes she has one of the Zangoz Soda Machine Fridges somewhere and is going to search her account(s). Ideally, I’m looking for two of those (but will happily take what I can get, of course!), so if it turns out that you do have that fridge and if you’re SURE you won’t be using it, then I would absolutely love to have it for the Zangoz room I’m working on, and I appreciate your generous offer more than I can say! Please let me know if there’s anything at all I can help with in return, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Grandma001

Good afternoon @Roxy616. Sorry I didn’t check in yesterday. Things are busy right now. I don’t see any reply from bananasbw so I’m guessing you didn’t get a fridge yet. Just sent you a package of two. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to everyone.

Roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and generosity in sending the fridges…I was absolutely thrilled to receive your package! Actually, bananasbw did end up finding a Zangoz fridge and sending it, so I’d be happy to return the extra one you sent. Thank you again for going to the trouble of searching to find the fridges and for being so thoughtful. If there’s anything at all that you’re looking for, please let me know…I’d really love to help if I can. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, and thanks again for everything!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Grandma001

@Roxy616 – maybe check with @bananasbw to see if they would like it back first. If not, it doesn’t really matter. If you have another spot for it then hang on to it. If you don’t think you would use it that’s fine but not necessary.

blurayne

Thank you @bananasbw, @frankie98, @roxy616, and @alphaowlbear for the Decorative Wheat Sheafs and Country Quilt Chairs. I love decorating with these items and have not had any luck getting any from the baby monkey so far. @bananasbw I love the name of your baby monkey! I named mine Tennyson he is named after Alfred Lord Tennyson. Thank you everyone for the gifts! Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

@blurayne, You’re more than welcome, and I love your baby monkey’s name and how creative you always are with choosing your pets’ names! Have a great rest of the week, and please let me know if there’s anything else you’re currently looking for ~ Sending Love and Hugs to You and Damon from Roxy, Halo, and Bailey <3

bananasbw

@blurayne…I just LOVE your pets name. Question…you have had no luck getting what from the baby monkey? Do you mean items from the boxes? I’ve had a long day so please bear with me :D If there is something in particular you need, let me know. I can always do more shopping, LOL BTW, thanks again for the Throne. The issue with the fireplace was resolved quickly & now my room looks divine. Your friends, bananas & Keye & Bennie :D

bananasbw

Never mind @blurayne…I figured it out this morning (facepalm) LOL

blurayne

LOL @bananasbw! No need to go shopping; I have done way more of that than I really needed to here the last couple of days. I think I have been stress shopping at the estore. Nothing like a new outfit or piece of furniture for my WW home to calm me down. :) blurayne

blurayne

Oh my goodness thank you @Alphaowlbear! I can’t believe you were able to send me that last stadium trophy that I needed to complete my collection. I think I have only been able to win like 2 or 3 of those things; it would have taken me a million years to be able to get all of these on my own. I know how time consuming it must have been to get all of these and I am so grateful to you for taking the time to help me. Please let me know if you are looking for anything; if I have it, it is yours. Your friend blurayne.

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – It has been my pleasure to send those trophies to you and help you complete your collection. You have sent me so many wonderful surprises from your generous giveaways that I was thrilled to find some items that you didn’t already have. The cupcake dress and purple jumpsuit that you sent yesterday are so cute – thank you! I have also been enjoying the baby monkey clubhouse event. Yesterday I got a gourd candle centerpiece that was new to me and this morning I got the Wooly Galoshes that I’ve really been wanting. I was happy to send the quilt chair – let me know if there’s any other FF item you might need – I’ve been making a list what each account is getting every day. Your friend, alphacat

mabel3

Hello friends! There’s already been a reminder that there’s a Deluxe Appreciation Day happening at Ganz eStore and that there is a free gift (Moon Costume hat) today, but I wanted to add that there’s some really great deals happening as well. The Fall Super Mystery bag is half off and while you’re checking that page out, take note of the free code at the bottom of the page (I got a great prize) and there’s another one on the page for the pet of the month (also good). I hope you have good luck with your prizes too! 3Mabel

Roxy616

Thanks so much for letting everyone know, @mabel3…I’ll be sure to check those out!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi there Mabel – thanks for the heads up about the free codes – those are always fun! I just spent an hour looking at some of the incredible deals being offered today and now I’m off to login and redeem those codes :-) alphacat

Comments are closed.