I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,582 replies, has 769 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 6 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@Strawberrykinz72, Just wanted to let you know that I sent you a little something directly from eStore, so click on your Message Center icon at the top right of your screen (beside the Mailbox icon) and the items will be sent straight to your dock, so you’ll have to first click on the Decoration tab at the bottom of your screen and then search through the items beginning with “B” under the Wall Decoration tab to find them. Hope you enjoy! Roxy :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616, you are so kind! This was a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I hope I can repay you someday. Have a great day! Thank you! :)

Traveller

@blurayne Do you still need the judge’s boots or have you found a pair? Happy to send a pair to you. Traveller

blurayne

@Traveller, I would love to have the judge’s boots! I still have a few extra pieces are you missing anything from the bags? Thanks so much! :) blurayne

frozenanna2

@Roxy616 is Halo doing okay? Is she fully recovered yet? I hope, so! Please keep the forum updated with Halo! Again, thank you so so so much for your AMAZINGLY generous giveaways from awhile back! Your friend, frozenanna2 ♥

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, Halo’s doing fine and seems to be okay, but I’m not sure if she will ever put the weight back on that she lost, even though her appetite is really good. At this point, there’s no need for her to go back to the vet, other than for her routine vaccines and checkups, unless something would suddenly change with her health. Thanks for checking on her, and you’re very welcome for the giveaway items…always happy to share anything extra I have! ~ Roxy :)

frozenanna2

Aw, Roxy you are the most generous player in this forum!!!!! I am glad Halo is doing okay right now… I am glad to have such great friends! Have fun at work roxy! – frozenanna2 :)

frozenanna2

@Sandmania and @Traveller congratulations on getting on the Room Showcase Designs! I left you guys a message in that page. Have a great day! – frozenanna2 ♥

frozenanna2

@sosotto I can’t believe you have 4 pairs of Plumpy’s Glasses! That’s amazing girl! Enjoy the things that @Roxy616 sent you! Also, where did you get the name “sosotto”? Cause I was always wondering that! I love that name! I was really little when I thought of my username and that’s when I LOVED the movie frozen! I started Webkinz in 2014. I think I am also going to buy another 3 month Deluxe Membership and purchase the Ballerina Puppy!

sosotto

Oh anna you’re so kind!!♥ When my family started the Webkinz account my family “would say sosotto what’s that spell?” “I don’t know!?” Lols! so… yep that’s how to came to be haha!! Have an awesome fall anna!!♥ its in the 60s were I live and so cool and breezy it feels like Fall!!!!! I’m so exited I love Halloween!!!

frozenanna2

Omg! That’s awesome sos! I left you a message in the Trendz article! It’s in the 70 – 60s here so ya! I hope it gets colder for the snow! XD LOL I love Halloween, too! I hope you have an amazing fall, also! When did you start Webkinz? I started 8 years ago. Anyways, looking forward to seeing you in the clubhouse again! Have a great week! I am going to dance tomorrow night so I won’t be on WW. :/ Dance has been fun tho! @frozenelsa5 and I go to Dance every Wednesday night! I have a question… I wondered… when did you send me the first ever Friend Request? Because I thought if you remembered, we could have a friend – iversary! I think we’ve been friends for almost a year, now right? Good thing you didn’t have 8 invitations laying out when you sent me the F/R! You and uni will always be my BBBFs! – (btw bbbf means best best best friends! LOL XD) unikitty11+sosotto+frozenanna2= GREAT FRIENDSHIP! ♥♥♥♥ Seriously sosotto, I can’t tell you how much this friendship means to me!

Comments are closed.