I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,579 replies, has 769 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 6 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

(CON’T) my message was cut of items are all included in the prize pool. Let me know what you would like in return I have plenty that I can offer. Have a great day, thanks for looking. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@Traveller and @blurayne, I’m so very sorry to hear about the recent issues with blood pressure you both experienced and am extremely grateful that you each were examined and underwent multiple tests to rule out certain underlying causes (not grateful that you had to endure going through all the tests, which are a pain and just adds to your stress in waiting for the results, but grateful that you sought medical help instead of waiting and thinking it wasn’t as serious as it turned out to be, like I did…will share my story in a separate post). Please know that I’m thinking of you both and wishing you the best of health and nothing but smooth sailing from this point forward. @blurayne, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the monitor results will be normal, just as the echo reading was. Take care, and be well! ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Minion

Hello, I’m looking for some past year’s seasonal clothes from PJ’s (mostly shoes, hats, and glasses). Here are just a few examples: Embellished Foldover Boot – Knitted Flower Headband – Winter Buckle Boots – Good as Gold Hairband – Plaid High Tops – Black Velvet Moccasins – Neon Kicks – Harlequin Fedora – Silver Sneakers – Black Lattice Shoes – Cheerful Beret – Coral Pink Frames – Lacy Boots – Orange Cloche – Sleek Winter Boots – Olive Ankle Boots – Peach Boots – Mustard Non-Slip Boots – Orange Cat’s Eye Glasses – Summer Sandals – There’s too many to list them all, but basically if they were available at the Kinzstyle Outlet before this year, I’m looking for them! I know some were available during the shopping SPREE retro clothing giveaways they sometimes do, but I don’t know which ones. So I’m not sure about the rarity of some of these clothes, but I have lots to trade, so please let me know what you’re looking for. Thanks for reading! ~minion

lilmarie2013

Hey hey everyone I’ll be sending out packages today in Christmas wrap. Take the items to the clothing machine for a new item. I did not solve it just passing it along :). Nothing is needed in return. I have many of you on different accounts from my giveaways but if you would like a package just list your username here. I’ve seen some new players here recently. While I have been inactive most of the summer hopefully I’ll be back a little more frequently. :).

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 I would love to receive a package, I haven’t come across the recipes yet. We are already friends. Thanks! Have a great day. ~shelkinz67

frankie98

Thank you for the package! Hope to see you back soon:) Frankie98

blurayne

Hello @lilmarie2013, Glad to see you back on the forums! I would love to get a package that will make the new item. Wow someone is really on the ball with those, they have not even told us about them yet. :) blurayne

Traveller

@lilmarie 2013 Thanks so much for the items! Very thoughtful of you to think of me. I am still not in the app (as you probably figured out from our chatting in messenger) but very soon!

Grandma001

I would love to have the recipe! Thanks for sharing. I’m Grandma001.

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 He :) We are friends, UN 65peaches. I would love the new clothes for one of the new clothing items. Thank you so much! Much appreciated, Rareone

bonesbongo

Does anyone know if the HARVEST FRUIT HAT is included in the prize pool from the Random Fall Fest Prizes from years gone by? I have NOT received it yet when visiting the Baby Monkey at the Antique Shop in the Clubhouse. If so, anyone that has an extra I would love to get one I have plenty to offer in exchange. I am also hoping to find these items as well. If anyone has an extra they don’t want I would really appreciate having one to add to my collection. THE ITEMS I’M LOOKING FOR ARE: Autumn Sunset Sweater, Autumn Toque, Autumn Tree Globe, Cinnamon Stick House, Colorful Corn Display, Corn Husk Doll, Corn Husk Wacky Doll, Decorative Cornucopia, Fall Cabbie Coat, Fall Cabbie Hat, Fall Fair Apron, Fall Fair Hat, Fall Fest Place Setting, Fall Zip Pants, Fall Zip Polo, Fall Zip Toque, Festive Pumpkin Wreath, Fire Log Basket, Fire Log Rack Gourd Table Candle, Lumberjack Coat, Lumberjack Hat, Maple Leaf Sweater, Maple Leaf Toque, Orange Cable Knit Sweater, Pressed Leaf Collage, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate, Pumpkin Centerpiece, Quirky Paper Pumpkins, Soft Cozy Boots, Twinkling Fall Centerpiece, Wagon Wheel Display Woolly Galoshes. I’m not even sure if these

frankie98

Hi bonesbongo/shelkinz67! Not sure about the Harvest Fruit Hat being a prize in the pool? I have not received one. I am curious about that too? As for the other items on your list. I have the tree globe, corn husk wacky doll, and Autumn Sunset Toque, and Sweater I would be happy to send you. I may have extra of some of the items on your list as well. Just not sure, but what ever I find I will be happy to send:) Hugs Frankie98 Items coming from love9050 and rosa907 accounts

frankie98

Hey shelkinz, Sent the Autumn sweater, toque, globe, wacky cornhusk doll, pumpkin centerpiece, and pressed leaf collage. Always happy to help such an amazing friend:) Frankie

bonesbongo

@frankie98 Hi, Thank you so much for the Fall Fest items that you sent from both of your accounts, happy I was able to add them to my collection. It is safe to assume the Harvest Fruit Hat must not have been included in the prize pool still haven’t seen. ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, So sorry that I don’t have the Harvest Fruit Hat, but I have most of the other items that I’d be glad to send…I think I have you on all five of my accounts, so I’ll start sending from each of them. Hope you have a great upcoming weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Hi, thank you so much for the many Fall Fest items that you sent to me from your accounts, so happy I was able to add to my collection. Let me know if you would like anything in return. Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs, ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

(CON’T) my message was cut off I’m not sure if all of these items are included in the prize pool. Let me know what you would like in return, I have plenty that I can offer. Have a great day, thanks for looking. ~ shelkinz67

Traveller

@bonesbongo Thanks so much for the well wishes! I’m trying not to get ahead of myself, but I am feeling much better. It was just such an unexpected and unimaginable thing to have happened. Hope you are well and staying safe as we fasten our seatbelts for another wave. Your friend Traveller

bonesbongo

@Traveller Hi, I am well and staying safe, so glad to hear that you are feeling much better, continue doing what you have been don’t get ahead of yourself. I was so surprised when I read about your visit to the ER some relief knowing the doctors are right on top of it, having you checked over. You never know one day your feeling great and then all of a sudden you don’t know what hit you. Aside from this incident I hope both you and your husband are well, and staying safe. The seatbelts have been fastened for awhile now I am afraid for another wave. Both my husband and I are surprised we haven’t had another lock down already. The cases are slowly increasing, now the teenagers are getting it. I wish it would all be over so we could enjoy a normal life again. Take care my friend. Hope Panda is better. ~ shelkinz67

Looks like the harvest hat is not in the prize pool

Comments are closed.