I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,364 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Does anyone have the Angel Costume and Halo they can send to me from the Deluxe Wheel? If willing to send, thanks!! – UN – frozenanna2 ♥ have a good weekend! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

@Traveller, sorry about your trip to the ER. It really is shocking! Please get better! Glad to hear your doing okay! :) FEEL BETTER! Have a great day! ♥ – frozenanna2

sosotto

Hiya Guys! Here is my new clothing wish list! Wind-up doll belt, corny toque, neon light runners, WZ skinny jeans, purple empire tank, elf shoes green and red and white striped elf shirt and hat (not sure what its called), friendship rose hat,
      pink piggy slippers, swim suit bottom, snowflake wigs, brown belt, sugar plum sparkle dress and bow, fuzzy fox dress, sunset dahlia shoes, knit Halloween onesie, playful black kitten boots, roman head wreath, heart circlet, monarch butterfly wigs, DJ headphones wee one swim suit. Okay guys that’s all! Thank you so much for reading my comment, I really appreciate it♥ My user name is sosotto. I hope you all have an amazing Fall!!☻ Much love sos♥

Traveller

@Nate4555 Thanks for the heads up on your reply. I missed it previously. I will keep trying (a glutton for punishment)! And this *really* made me laugh: When you get the charged atom from 5 in a row start singing Fireball by Pitbull. (Just kidding) (okay maybe sometimes). hahahahahah And thank you for the well wishes re my health. I am feeling much better!

pegpony

Hi @Traveller I received your amazing gift today and I just wanted to thank you so much. I was sorry to hear about your health scare, and was not expecting anything in return when I sent you a gift to show support. It speaks volumes to your kindness that you thought to send back such a generous gift. I wish you a quick recovery! Have a wonderful day : )

Comments are closed.