I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,364 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

I have 5 Rockstarz Backstage Passes (not the VIP passes) to give away…Limit 1 each to the first five who respond to this post. Passes are not KinzPostable, so please let me know which item you would like, along with your WW username if different from the one you use here. If we aren’t already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi Roxy, I would love to have the Lazer Light show. Thank you so much! Petlover365Bark

Roxy616

Sorry, Unicorn, but the Lazer Light Show is a prize from the VIP pass…Please let me know which item you’d like from the Backstage Pass prizes, and I’ll send it right over. Hope school has been going well for you! Hugs, Roxy <3

pegpony

Hi @Roxy616 thanks so much for the giveaway! I’d love the rock stadium flooring. My username is pegpony. Thanks again! : )

Roxy616

@pegpony, Flooring has been sent…Enjoy, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

lilstinky

Hi, Roxy! If available, may I have the crazy crowd sound effects machine? This is such a generous giveaway, and I truly appreciate it! You are such a kindhearted person, and I am thankful for our friendship! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Happy to send the sound effects machine…Enjoy, and thank you so much for your kind words! I’m SO very thankful for our friendship as well and feel extremely fortunate to have made such amazing and wonderful friends as those in my Webkinz family…Each of you holds a very special place in my heart, and getting to “spend time” with everyone here is the absolute highlight of my day!!! Lots of Love and Hugs ~ Roxy <3

Does this include the tour bus or t shirt stand? I would like one or surprise me! Thank you so much! Mrskwa.

Roxy616

@Strawberrykinz72, Sorry, the bus and t-shirt stand are from the VIP Passes…Prizes for the Backstage Pass include: Crazy Crowd Sound Effect Machine; Groupie Face Stickers; Main Stage Mic; Rock Stadium Flooring; Rock Stadium Wallpaper; Rockerz Electric Guitar; Souvenir Poster; Souvenir T-Shirt; Stadium Security Headset; Stage Light Lamp; Studio Headphones; Touring Trunk; Webkinz Paws of Fame; and Wireless Headset. Let me know if you see anything from the list that you’d like me to send. ~ Roxy

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! Hopefully I’m not too late for this! I would love the stage light lamp :) Thank you so much, and have a great weekend!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, You’re the fifth to respond, so there’s still a pass left with your name on it! Sending the Stage Light Lamp your way and hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend, and please let me know if you’re looking for anything else. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

@Sally are you guys working one a updated forum system?

MSGothic

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a few Halloween themed and other miscellaneous items. Most of these are older items, so I don’t expect many to have them, but I thought I’d try my luck here just in case. Please let me know what you’re looking for in return. What I’m looking for:
      Past Halloween costumes: Dragon Mask, Costume, and Feet, Banana Split Hat, Costume, and Shoes,
      Pumpkin King Mask, Costume, and Shoes, Baby Bonnet, Soother, Bib, and Diaper.
      From the Haunted Castle theme, I’m looking for: Haunted Castle Bed, Haunted Castle Bench, Haunted Castle Fireplace, Haunted Castle Flooring, Haunted Castle Throne, Haunted Castle Window, Haunted Dining Chairs, Haunted Knight’s Armor, and Haunted Stone Columns. And from the Trick or Treat Street Theme: Fence pieces, Hedge pieces, Tombstone, Trick or Treat Street Tree, Jack O’ Lantern, and Maple Tree.
      I’m also looking for a bunch of Orange Lilies (from 2021 Spring Celebration)
      And one or two Orange Elm Trees (from Webkinz Newz)

frankie98

Hi MSGothic! Have some Trick or Treat theme items I can send you along with orange lilies and Orange Elm Tree:) I’m not exactly sure what theme pieces I have but will send what I have that you are needing:) Nothing needed in return! Happy Halloween:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

MSGothic

Hi frankie98! Thanks so much for your gift :) I sent a little package of treats that you can feed to your pets as a TY!

pegpony

Hi @MSGothic I have orange lilies I can send over and I’ll check for other stuff too. Nothing needed in return : )

MSGothic

Hi pegpony, thanks so much for the lilies, I think they are the prettiest and can’t wait to decorate with them! I know you said nothing needed in return, but I just sent some Halloween treats you can feed to your pets as a TY :)

Grandma001

@MSGothic – Hello. I know this won’t post until Monday. Could you post an updated list of what you still need? I know I have some of the clothing. Not sure about the other items. But I’ll try to check back Monday to see what you still need.

Roxy616

@AuntietoEW, I have three more Tween Theme Boxes and wanted to make sure you have all the items you need for your room…If not, and you can use items from these boxes, you’re more than welcome to them. Just let me know which pieces to select, and I’ll get them right over to you. Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…Thank you very much for the trophy & the added furniture. The trophy will go in the cheerleaders room & the furniture will definitely be in with baby monkey Keye. I just hope he realizes…no jumping or eating on the new furniture…LOL Have a great day & a wonderful weekend! Hugs, :D bananasbw

Comments are closed.