I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,516 replies, has 766 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 14 hours, 3 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone. I’m searching for the horrifying Halloween floor, haunted hotel lobby desk or wall paper. Also, a witch’s broomstick. Let me know if I can help you out! Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz – I have the Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk that you can have – Enjoy! Alphacat

Thank you so much! Are you looking for anything? :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again – I found an extra Haunted Hotel wallper – I forgot I had them – LOL. I’ll send it tomorrow. Thanks so much for asking, but I’m not looking for anything right now – having fun with the new stuff. I’m happy to pass along extras. alphacat

frozenanna2

@Roxy616 I have one last thing to say…. @Roxy616… for Thanksgiving… I have to say this… what am I thankful for? I am thankful for @Roxy616, not just for her incredible amazing gifts… for her great leadership, friendship, and her kindness. There will never be a MORE KIND GENEROUS AMAZING player in Webkinz World. I am thankful not only for the gifts, for the wonderful kindness, and GREAT generosity. There are no words for how thankful I am for @Roxy616, for her kindness, and for the person she is. Thank you for being yourself, and for caring for other people, and thinking of other people before yourself. You will always be remembered. ♥ Have a great day, SuperRoxy. – frozenanna2 ♥♥♥

frozenanna2

Part three of my message… @Roxy616… Like @bonesbongo said back in page #1,207… “Thank you for being you.” You truly are the best player in Webkinz history. I am going to email Webkinz, and ask them to give you some type of SPECIAL reward because you have just been the best player. You are our everyday superhero. ♥ It’s OUR turn to help YOU. Please, keep being kind, and never give up in life. Have an awesome day, our forum’s greatest friend, greatest player, and greatest hero. Hugs always, – frozenanna2 ♥

frozenanna2

@bonesbongo… I hope you know how incredibly kind and sweet you are for telling Roxy this, back in page 1,207. @Roxy616… I tried to find the words for you, and @bonesbongo JUST found the words I was looking for!!! This is what @bonesbongo said! – “Hi, @Roxy616 I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU for being the person you are. You are loving, kind and so generous. You are always there to help others and make them happy. You are a great friend. I want to thank you for what you did I really appreciate it. You can’t see me, but I’M SMILING right now. I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for the awesome gift! You brightened my day. “THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.” Thank you for your kindness. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference, they bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” Hugs! Enjoy the rest of the week. ~shelkinz67″ @Roxy616, I will cherish those very words, and I will never forget the amazing person you are! – “Life isn’t just about waiting for the storm to pass… life is about dancing in the rain.” Like bonesbongo

frozenanna2

@Roxy616 PLEASE READ! – @bonesbongo… She wrote this back in page #1,207… I was flipping through really old pages, (I have been flipping through them for almost two hours LOL) but I got to page #1,207… omg… this is what she said… “Hi, @Roxy616 I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU for being the person you are. You are loving, kind and so generous. You are always there to help others and make them happy. You are a great friend. I want to thank you for what you did I really appreciate it. You can’t see me, but I’M SMILING right now. I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for the awesome gift! You brightened my day. “THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.” Thank you for your kindness. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference, they bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” Hugs! Enjoy the rest of the week. ~shelkinz67″ @Roxy616 I hope you remember this amazingly SWEET comment! @Roxy616, I hope you know how AMAZING you are… this wonderful post proves it. Hugs!!!!! Your amazing, I hope you know that! ♥♥♥ I will write a second post about this

Comments are closed.