I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,362 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  pegpony 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Thank you bananasbw for the fireplace and for the cute food items:) I wish that sippy cup was an item instead of a food! It is to cute:) I’m trilled to have the fireplace. Less stress for me now when I do the PAN challenge! Thank you for being so thoughtful and a wonderful friend. Hope you have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@frankie98…I just thought I would surprise you the fireplace & knew you didn’t need the added stress. And I couldn’t believe how quickly I got one than another thereafter. Talk about luck!! If you would like anymore sippy cups, let me know & I do wish too that it was an item. Hope all is going well for you. Take care, bananasbw :D

frozenanna2

Hi guys! I am looking for the Freaky Forest Rocks – 2 Freaky Forest Waterfall – 1 Haunted Treehouse Bed – 1 Haunted Hollow Rug – 2 Creek Tiles (LOTS of curved and straight) Freaky Forest Floor Tiles – 4 Phantom Toll Bridge – 1 Eerie Aura Well – 2 Freaky Stone Column – 1 Freaky Forest Cave – 1 Terrifying Tree Swing – 1 Freaky Forest Sign – 1. That’s it guys! I am making a Halloween Room! :) I appreciate it! Thank you so much guys!! My username is frozenanna2 ♥♥♥

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, Just sent a Freaky Forest Cave, Freaky Forest Waterfall, and Haunted Tree House Bed from my main account and an Eerie Aura Well, Phantom Toll Bridge, and Terrifying Tree Swing from esh25…Will send some Halloween-themed decorative items for your room later tonight. Have fun working on it! Roxy :)

frozenanna2

THANK YOU so much for your generosity!!!! Your so awesome! Have a great Saturday! ~frozenanna2 :))))

mabel3

Hi frozenanna2. I have a spare FF waterfall, phantom toll bridge and FF cave (I see Roxy has sent you one cave but I’ll send another in case you can use it). I hope your room turns out spookily spectacular!! Could you use a Rickety Haunted Cottage for your room? It’s the one that you can make with the building kit offered on the Deluxe Wheel this month. I have an extra if you want it. 3Mabel

frozenanna2

@Roxy616. I left you multiple messages in page #1,456. Please read. – frozenanna2

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2…I read all your messages yesterday evening, and while I greatly appreciate your kindness and desire to repay me in some way, it’s truly not necessary for you or anyone else on the forums to do that…I give to others when I can simply because I want to and, as I’ve said before, it makes me happy to make others happy! There are SO many amazingly generous and caring members here that selflessly share items on a continual basis, and they’ve all helped me out more times than I can count, so I also appreciate the very sweet thought behind your wish to contact Ganz regarding a special reward for me, but I would respectfully ask that you please not do so. I’m no more deserving of recognition than anyone else here who gives in friendship and never hesitates to share whatever they have with someone in need or offer their support. It really doesn’t matter how often or what items are gifted…what matters is the loving spirit in which they are given, and in that, we are ALL equal! Thank you for the wonderful sentiment, though…It means more than you know!

frozenanna2

@Roxy616… there are no words to explain the wonderful person you are! I didn’t email them until it was okay with you. I won’t. It was just a thought! I hope you know how amazing you are! Please keep being you! Again, I wanted to give you a HUGE thank you not only for the gifts, thank you for caring about others! Thank you roxy!♥ I appreciate you trying to make people happy! Your kindness means more than I can say! Have an awesome weekend! – frozenanna2 :))))))))

Roxy616

You have an awesome weekend, too, frozen!!! I’ve been meaning to ask if your sister has been able to get, or would like, any of the pieces from the new Halloween Ball theme…Some of them are pretty expensive, so if EITHER of you need any (or all) of the items in that theme, let me know which specific ones you or frozenelsa are missing (or just say “I need them all” if you don’t have any of them yet), and I’ll send doubles of everything. ~ Hugs, Roxy :)

frozenanna2

Thank you for offering roxy! We don’t need anything from the theme. Just opened your gifts! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Freaky Forest items!!!!!!!!!!!! Your amazing! Hope your little Halo is doing great! – frozenanna2 ♥ :)

lilmarie2013

Hey hey Everyone Beanies Count Down to Halloween giveaway posted in Giveaway section :0

frozenanna2

Oooh, yay! I’m going to go check it out!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Candy Bash will be the game of the day on Wednesday with an extra 40% Kinzcash. I am definitely going to wait until that day to complete that part of the challenge – I am so horribly bad at that game so the extra bonus will really ease my stress level. Have a great weekend! alphacat

lilmarie2013

@alphacat Thanks for the heads up on that game! I don’t have issues playing either game but it will go quicker with bonus kc. :0 I don’t know if you saw my reply a few pages back but if you peruse the estore page with fall mystery bags your pet can rock the back stage when you choose an awesome prize.

Alphaowlbear

I think I missed that post – thanks for the reminder – I will definitely check that out. I have never passed level 1 of Candy Bash – I’m going to practice over the weekend so I can estimate just how much I will need to play. have a great weekend! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat, Thanks so much for the heads up…I’m equally bad at that game (decent with Candy Bash 2, though) and could definitely use the extra bonus as well! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too ~ Much love, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you alphacat! I need all the extra help I can get with this game! I will have to put a sticky note somewhere to remind myself:) This is such helpful information that you are always sharing with us! Hope all is well with you and hope you have a wonderful weekend:) Your friend frankie98

Comments are closed.