I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,364 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilmarie2013

Hey hey Everyone I’m loking for a few items today. Freaky Forest rocks, I need 6 and I have other Halloween items I can trade for them. The other two things are currently on the WOWS from regular game the hanging bat plushy and from the mobile app the freshly picked pumpkin. Looking for lots on both. I have two veggie seed packs to trade for each one :). Spin those wheels! Thanks and have a spooky day :0.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mabel3

Hello! I have hanging bat plushies for you–I’ve landed on that many times. I’m not sure if we are friends. If not, please send a friend request to 3mabel and I’ll send you some bats;)

lilmarie2013

@mabel3. Hey hey I’ll check my accounts this afternoon and see if we are friends on any and if not send over frs. (beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle are the ones I use most here). Would you like some seeds in return?

mabel3

I received your requests. TY! No need to send any seeds–I’m happy to help. 3mabel

frankie98

Hi lilmarie2013! Sorry I don’t have any rocks you need but I have plenty of hanging bat plushies I would be HAPPY to send you:) Noting needed in return. I will look for the fresh picked pumpkin, I probably have one or two somewhere:) I will send what I have. Coming from my love9050 account:) Hope your day is spooky as well LOL! Your friend frankie98:)

netge

Don’t forget to go to the estore today for your free Moon Costume Suit. Also noted that it is 35% off pets and items with VIRTUAL35 code; got the free Moon Costume Suit, two Fall Super Mystery Bags, two pets and the free Creepy Crawly Cottage for 26,000 points. Great deal. netge

mabel3

Thanks for the heads up! I hope you got some great prizes from your mystery bags!!

sosotto

Hiya Guys! Here is my Dispenser/furniture wish list! Juicy Peach bed, rose zircon gemster, peridot gemster, blue zircon wardrobe, aquamarine wardrobe, opal wardrobe, peridot wardrobe, toil cookie dispenser, trouble cookie dispenser, twisted cookie dispenser, waffle cone dispenser, waffle bowl dispenser, spooky candy bowl dispenser, peach slushy pitcher, pineapple punch dispenser, love puppy cookie dispenser, cute owl dispenser, cute puppy cookie dispenser, ghoulish candy bowl dispenser, grapefruit lemonade pitcher, harvest bear cookie dispenser, mystic bear cookie dispenser, just peachy patio plant dispenser, blueberry patio plant dispenser, ghostly cottage, jack O lantern wall sticker, scary specter wall sticker, Okay y’all that’s all!! thank you so much for looking! I greatly appropriate it♥♥♥! Lots of love sos♥

bananasbw

@sosotto…I have a Patio Blueberry Plant for trade but in return I am looking for the Pumpkin Patio Plant. Let me know if you have one. Thank you! bananasbw

sosotto

@bananasbw, So sorry I don’t have that item! Thanks so much tho!! Have a good day! Lots of love sos♥

Roxy616

@Petlover365Bark and @Strawberrykinz72, I left you both a message on Page 1455 regarding the item you requested from the Rockerz Backstage Pass giveaway…Just wanted to make sure you saw it. The Laser Light Show and Tour Bus/T-Shirt Stand are items from the VIP Pass, which has a different set of prizes than the Backstage Pass. I’ve listed all the ones available from the Backstage Pass in my reply to Strawberrykinz on that page, so please let me know if you see an item you’d like from the list, and I’ll get it to you right away. Thanks, Roxy :)

Thank you so much! :)

@Roxy616 good morning! I would like to have the sound effect machine, touring trunk or stage light lamp. Thank you. Could you also help me locate a Sugar Maple Shack? I really like it! Thank you so much! Have a great day! :)

Hi Roxy, whoops didn’t realize I was looking at the wrong thing. I would love the sound effect machine please. School has been going well except for a few minor breakdowns at the beginning but thanks for asking :) Hope everything is going well for you too. Hugs Charity

I’m looking for the deluxe candy glasses,i won’t be getting them this month for my dog :( thank you Chrissy1020

Roxy616

Hi, @CountryChrissy, I have an extra pair of the Candy Glasses that I’d be more than happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

I just seen this! OMG i cannot thank you enough! too kind! thank you thank you!!!!

Roxy616

Hi, @CountryChrissy, You’re more than welcome, and I’m happy to make a new friend! Have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

Oh my goodness! thank you SO much for the wonderful goody box! you are just too special! :) YES! i love how we all make new friends here,it’s wonderful! Have a great week as well! Thank you!!!

Comments are closed.