I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,516 replies, has 766 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 13 hours, 48 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello, everyone. I have a question, I hope someone can answer. The maple sugar bundle at the estore says it comes with 6 dispensers. I see three listed. Two trees and the shack. What are the other 3? Thanks everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

HI alphacat! Happy Wednesday! Are you ready for the Candy Bash Game with the bonus points today? I have been waiting for today so I hopefully don’t have to get to frustrated with this game:) Thank you for telling me about this! Also thank you for the adorable Moon suit! So cute with the headband:) Maybe they will have matching shoes next:) Thank you for always thinking of me and please let me know if I can help you with anything! Have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hey frankie! I got up early this morning just so I could get a jump on Candy Bash and those bonus points! Fortified by a large coffee, I actually passed level 1 a couple times so with the bonus points I was able to finish 3 accounts and I’ll do the last one tonight and be done – yay! I love the prize. Isn’t that Full Moon costume cute? My grey owl gets to wear it – every piece of clothing she wears ends up looking like she’s wearing a beach ball so this is a very good look for her. I’m hoping for matching shoes, but for now the Wshop Rhinestone Flats look pretty good. Hope you’re having a nice week – Cheers! alphacat

cowluva

Hello all! I am once again in search of the Deluxe Day item. If anyone has the most recent Deluxe Day item for trade I am very interested :) I unfortunately was out of town (AGAIN) for Deluxe Day and was not able to sign in to get my pumpkin cottage :( I am hoping someone has an extra they’d like to trade. Also just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that helped me in getting the last deluxe day gift. Y’all are amazing! Much love- cowluva

asteria00

Hello! I’m looking for some clothing pieces from the Fall Legacy Mystery Boxes. Hoping I can make some trades here. WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR: Belle of the Ball Gown, CandyKinz King Shoes, Cobweb Witch Hat, Good Witch Crown, Halloween Cupcake Dress, Sunflower Sprite Headband, Thanksgiving Cupcake Dress, and Wicked Witch Feet. WHAT I HAVE FOR TRADE: Belle of the Ball Wig, Cheese Wheel Hat, Colorful Party Mask, Dinosaur Costume Helmet, Fall Fairy Wig, Fun Foam Hat, Glam Diva Sunglasses, Goblin Ponytail Wig, Nafaria Slippers, Opal Top Hat, Pretty Prairie Bonnet, Pretty Prairie Dress, Red Rose Crown, Southern Belle Dress, Southern Belle Flats, Trendy Baby Diaper, White Pom Pom Panda Cap, Wise Owl Suit, and Wiz Kinz Scarecrow Suit. I do have other items not listed here, so if there’s something specific you’re looking for, please let me know!

sosotto

Hi there @asteria00, I have the cobweb witch hat for trade, I’m looking for Wind-up doll belt, corny toque, WZ skinny jeans, monarch butterlfy wigs, neon light runners. I also have my clothing wish list on page 1,454, if you want the full wish list, But.. i would be very happy to just the items to u or we could trade!! My user name is sosotto. Have a great day! lots of love sos

asteria00

Hi sosotto I just sent you a friend request from my backup account abc1 (can’t send requests from my main) I’m sorry I don’t have any of those clothes – are there any other mystery bag pieces (past or present) you’re looking for? The only thing I could find that I have from your lists is the scary specter wall sticker, and I’d be happy to send that to you once you accept my request :)

sosotto

@asteria00, Sorry I denied your friend request, I just now saw this post so i was not sure who that was. So sorry!! If you want to send another I would love to trade sometime! Happy fall!!♥

asteria00

That’s alright, I’ll see if I can send you another request tomorrow!

Roxy616

Hi, @asteria00, I have the Belle of the Ball Gown, CandyKinz King Shoes, and Thanksgiving Cupcake Dress and would be happy to send those to you…Nothing needed in return. Will send to your abc1 account. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Roxy :)

asteria00

Wow thank you Roxy616! You are so incredibly generous! Are you sure there is nothing you want in return? Please let me know if there is anything you need!!

lilmarie2013

@Roxy616. Hey hey hope you’ve recovered from your trophy giveaway, that was a big one. I hate to ask but do you remember which account you sent the Dahlia shoes to? I believe I have opened packages on all my accounts but can’t find them. I’m having to use an older computer and it takes forever to load so at least if I know where to look I can find them. Thanks so much. :)

Roxy616

Hi, @lilmarie2013, I believe I sent the Sunset Dahlia Shoes to your lilmarie account, but it could also have been beanieaunty. I have an extra pair I’ll send to beanieaunty just in case you can’t find them. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.