I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,516 replies, has 766 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 14 hours, 15 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello everyone. I am looking for pilgrim outfits. I hope we get some this year, I don’t think we did last year. If anyone wants to trade for some please let me know. Have a great day! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

Needing to shout out a whopping thank you to beanieaunty who has gathered up what must be a full attic of bats and sent them flying to my house. Thanks so much dear beanieaunty and all of your other nom de plume! Signed a grateful, bat-loving Traveller

carmenik99

hi,someone can help me with something. Are two items new from halloween stuff,and are really cute someone can send it to me (are deluxe) ,i will really appreciated and i will send something back too. My pet name is:carmenik…Thank you

Rareone

@Carmenik99 Please send a friend request to 65peaches, and I will gladly send you the items :) Nothing needed in return. Have a great day! -Rareone

Hi everyone. I’m looking for a Docs lab coat with the magical stethoscope. If anyone has one please let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz – I just sent the Doc’s lab coat – happy to pass along an extra – Enjoy! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenelsa5, I replied to your post on Pg. 1458 regarding this month’s Deluxe Day prize, but I’m posting it here, too, so you’ll have a better chance of seeing it…I have a couple of extra and will be happy to send both you and your sister a Jack O’Lantern Cottage (will send to @frozenanna2′s account, so make sure she knows one of them is for you!)…Enjoy, and Happy Halloween to you, too! Roxy :)

frozenanna2

Awe thanks Roxy!!!!!! That’s so nice of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! you really are amazing!!! :) is there anything you need in return for your kindness? :) thanks! – frozenanna2

Roxy616

You’re very welcome, @frozenanna2, and thank you so much for asking, but there’s nothing I need at the moment…Happy to help! Roxy :)

Comments are closed.