I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,516 replies, has 766 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 14 hours, 52 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello everyone. I’m searching for two pumpkin patio plants from the mystery box from last month. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks for checking. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jk2010

Hi! If anyone has an extra fall fest dining chair, could you please send it to me? My UN is JazzyK2010

mabel3

I can certainly help you with that. I’ll send you a FR right now. 3Mabel

frozenanna2

Hey guys. – I hope you all are having a good day, because I’m not. :/ My cat has a urinary tract infection. I hope your pets are doing okay right now. ~frozenanna2

Traveller

@frozenanna2 I hope your cat is on the mend soon. It’s never easy on us humans when our beloved pets are ill, is it. Take good care of yourself and your cat. Traveller

pegpony

Hi @frozenanna2 sorry to hear that! I hope your cat has a speedy recovery!

Roxy616

So sorry to hear that your kitty isn’t feeling well, @frozenanna2…Sending good thoughts and hugs your way with wishes that he or she has a quick recovery and feels better very soon <3 Roxy

blurayne

I am so sorry to hear that your kitty cat is not feeling well. Hopefully they get to feeling better very soon. Sending hugs to you both! ~ blurayne

frozenanna2

THANK YOU guys SO MUCH for your wonderful wishes and the VERY thoughtful words! Sorry I haven’t been on, lately… it’s been a busy week. Hopefully I can get on Webkinz more. My cat’s name is Mrs. Claws, and she has UTI’s about every year, but this one didn’t seem like the others. Anyways, I will keep giving her the medicine the vet recommended, and hopefully she will get better! Thanks again guys, really! It means the world to me! You all are so very sweet, and I am very grateful to have great friends like you guys! Have a great week! I will keep you posted on Mrs. Claws! – frozenanna2 :)

Thank you Alphacat for Doc’s Lab Coat and two bake sale foods. I’ve tried to reply a thank you and it doesn’t seem to post.

unikitty11_

Hi, everyone! I’m currently looking for items that will look good in a Candy Shop, House, Beach house, and Bedroom. Please let me know if anyone has any items that will look good in any of these rooms! Let me know if there is anything that your looking for! Thanks! (:

Comments are closed.