I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,287 replies, has 778 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Traveller

@blurayne I was so sorry to read about your dog passing. (I have been travelling again. So I am sorry to be late with this note.)It’s one of those times in life that we know is inevitable yet still so unspeakably painful when it comes. Bless you for giving her such a wonderful long life. I’m sure she’s chasing rainbows somewhere and remembering what a lucky girl she was to have “that special human as *my* human.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Thank you Traveller, This has been so hard on me. She had health problems, but I was not ready for this. I know she is somewhere doing the Basenji 500 and snoozing in the sunshine. I am just thankful that she was mine for the years that I had her. The highest praise I can give her is “She was a good girl”. ~ blurayne

frozenanna2

I have even more TERRIBLE news… we just my cat Mugsy tested, and he’s got a Urinary Tract Infection. Can someone tell me if old boy cats can make it through a UTI??? I am SO SO SO scared! Please help, tell me what happens to old boy cats when they have UTI’s!

babyreeree

Hello Frozenanna2, I’m sorry to hear about Mugsy. My family and I are praying for you and Mugsy.

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, I’m so very sorry to hear of all the problems you’ve been having lately, especially that your babies are still battling severe illness and that you yourself aren’t well…It breaks my heart that you’ve been having to deal with all of this, and I hope and pray that things will soon take a turn for the better and all will be well once more. I know how difficult, if not impossible, that can actually be, as I’ve been struggling to get back to that place for years and still haven’t managed. Thank you for thinking of us as well…Halo seems to be holding her own and thankfully hasn’t lost anymore weight; She still has a very good appetite and is still active and playful, so it’s my greatest hope that whatever was wrong with her health is now gone. Bailey has been fine, too, but I’ve always had the opposite problem with her: She would eat both her food and Halo’s, if allowed, so I have to separate them during feeding time. Please know that my thoughts are always with you and your babies, and I’m sending all my love to each of you. ~ Lots of Love

frozenanna2

I have even more terrible news for my other cat, Mugsy…. he has been urinating on carpets, today and yesterday, it’s really ongoing. So, we’re going to test him, and keep our fingers crossed that he is not ill. I don’t know why my cats are so sick all of the sudden :/ I hope your guys’ pets are doing alright, right now. He looks pretty sick. :( I am hoping it is not a UTI. There would be nothing else to do for him, except euthanize him, which I HOPE is NOT the case. I am praying for him. ♥ Have a good day everyone. Happy Halloween. – frozenanna2 :(((

sosotto

@frozenanna2, I am so very sorry that you are dealing with this anna, I’m praying for mugsy! I hope he gets better♥♥ You are an incredible person anna♥ Sending love and prayers your way. Your besti forever, sos♥ PS besti means bestie I just spelled it that way cause I thought it looked cute!

frozenanna2

@sosotto THANK YOU SO MUCH for your well wishes…Just got him tested and turns out he has a UTI, which means Urinary Tract Infection. And he is a old cat, he’s almost 12. It scares me because usually when old boy cats have UTI’s, it doesn’t end up well for them. And, he’s had this for awhile, we just never realized he was sick, because he just urinated on garbage bags, and we thought that, he thought it was somehow a litterbox. Btw, I LOVE “besti” that is adorbs!!! I hope your enjoying the dispensers, and the pink piggy slippers I gave you! Have a great day! Your an amazing friend, sos! I hope you know how much you and @unikitty11 mean to me! I can’t imagine losing you guys! Your always there for me! Even though we don’t know each other in real life, we still have a very strong friendship!! You and uni will always be my besti!! I love you guys! I will cheer up for Halloween!! Happy Halloween! :))) ♥♥♥

luna101217

@Roxy616 I’m sorry it’s taken so long for me to get back to you! I have been having SO many problems lately….. On top of still trying to get all my animal babies healthy and beat the grim odds we were given for their illness, I myself have been feeling terrible and all of my technology seems to be on the fritz!!! My laptop, my bedroom ceiling fan, the refrigerator… It’s been a mess, and I haven’t been able to be on my laptop for too much time each day because it’s been overheating and just randomly shutting down/restarting a lot no matter what I do to try and prevent it from happening. Even now it has stared “screaming” at me, and I literally only have two browser tabs open! Anyway, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated your message from September 28th!! I didn’t want you to think I was ignoring it or that I had forgotten. Just my computer not allowing me to get much of anything done… :\ You and your kitties have been on my mind since then, and I am hoping that all of you are doing well!!! <3 Love and ((Hugs)), luna

Comments are closed.