I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,113 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

@frozenanna2 Hi, Anna I’m sorry to hear your cats Mrs. Claws and Mugsy have not be feeling well. I hope they are starting to feel better. Are your cats taking Antibiotics or medication to relieve symptoms? Increase their water consumption. Prevention Tips: With proper treatment, a urinary infection will usually resolve itself within a week. However, it can recur, so it’s good to watch out for the symptoms and take some steps to help prevent another bout; add more canned food to your cat’s diet to help increase water intake. Make sure to keep the litter box clean. Dirty litter boxes can cause health problems. Cats can develop painful kidney infections, bladder infections, bladder stones, and urinary tract infections if their letter boxes are not kept clean. Sending good thoughts and hugs your way. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

oops *infections if their litter*

frozenanna2

@bonesbongo, THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES, I truly appreciate it!!! Mugsy is doing fine, now…But THANK YOU SO MUCH for the words! It really means a lot!!! Thanks bonesbongo!! Sorry that I couldn’t send you any of those glowing baskets. I ran out of them. Anyways, plmk if your looking for something right now, because I really want to send something to you for your kind suggestions, and your sweet thought! I appreciate you thinking of me! I will be thinking of you everyday! I hope your family and your pets are doing REALLY well!!! Happy Halloween! :) (((Hugs)))

aidcon81

Hello Bluerayne I just saw the bad news I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your pet.

blurayne

Thank you aidcon81, It has been so hard trying to get used to her not being here. She was a big part of my life and I feel like I am missing a piece of myself. ~ blurayne

Grandma001

I’m searching for a few items for a friend (who has a birthday in a few days): Winter Fun Zingoz Bopper, Wind Up Zingoz, Holiday Zingoz Musical Fountain and Valentine Zangoz Gumball Machine. I have some estore items as well as older retired items to offer (such as old exclusives, Christmas items, Halloween items). If you have any of these items for trade, please let me know what kind of things you are interested in. Thanks.

Alphaowlbear

Hi lassok9 – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I would be happy to get those deluxe items for you. :-) alphacat

lassok9

Thanks for the help, alphacat. I really appreciate it. :D

lassok9

Could someone please send me the Mega Modern Wallpaper and the Cafe Drive Through Window? I’m trying to build Luxury Condo and Cafe Room Designs and I can’t buy those items because they’re Deluxe. My username is eskiboy on Classic.

bananasbw

@lassok9…Not sure if you haven’t been able to get these items & if not, send a friends request to puprim. Once accepted, I will get these out to you right away & you can finish your rooms. :D

lassok9

I have received the items, thank you. But, if you like, you could send me the Sonic Sound Wave Set and a pair of Stasis Seats. I’ll send a friend request soon!

bananasbw

@lassok9…I have a few friends requests pending on my puprim account, so please let me know what UN you will be using. Please & thank you! Then I can send the Wave Set & Seats thereafter.

lassok9

My username is eskiboy. Thanks! :)

Comments are closed.