I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,138 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@blurayne, I tried posting a message for you yesterday, but it doesn’t look like it went through, so I’m posting again. I can’t begin to tell you how very, very sorry I am for your loss…I know how devastating this is for you and wish I had the right words to offer comfort and lessen the pain, but I just wanted to let you know that my heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you, along with the hope that the wonderful memories of these past years spent with Sophie will carry you through the tough moments. Our animal babies leave an indelible imprint upon our hearts and souls…the unconditional and profound love they gift to us is everlasting, and while I understand exactly what you mean by feeling as if a huge piece of yourself is now missing, I truly believe the legacy of that love and the essence of who she was is still–and always will be–right there with you. If there’s anything at all you need, please let me know. ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Roxy616 thank you for your kind words. All of the outpouring of support from this forum has really helped me to cope at this difficult time. Have a great weekend. ~ blurayne

Grandma001

Hello @bluerayne. I’m so sorry to hear about your dog. I’m sure you are hurting a lot since they become like your baby. I’ll lift you up in prayer.

blurayne

Thank you so much Grandma001, it has been so very hard these past days. I miss her so much. ~ blurayne

Roxy616

If anyone happens to have the Toxic Truffle Candy Tree, I would love to have a Toxic Truffle to add to my dispenser foods collection and will be more than happy to send whatever foods I may have that you need in return. Thanks so much, Roxy :)

bananasbw

@Roxy16…you’ve got mail!! :D

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw, Can’t thank you enough for sending the truffle…I appreciate your help with this so much and would love to help in return if there are any foods or items you’re currently looking for, so please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s something you need. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Sooners77

I hope this doesn’t get posted twice. I am looking for the Angel Costume from the Wheel of Deluxe Wheel Prizes. I already have the halo and shoes, but not the costume. Also, I am looking for the Halloween Dance Flooring to start a new Halloween room. Please let me know what you are looking for, or I can send coins or coupons. My username is slime90. Thanks for looking.

Roxy616

Hi, @Sooners77, Happy to send you both of those…I don’t think the flooring is KinzPostable, though, so sent it directly from eStore to your account (check your Message Center at the top of your screen on WW; it should be awarded when you click on the icon). You may have to open up another page like “Code Shop” or something like that, and then go back into your room to get the flooring to show up in your dock, or if that doesn’t work, try logging out and then back in. Nothing needed in return…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! Thank you so much for the Angel Costume and Halloween Dance Flooring. I’m so, so happy! I got the Message and I found it in the dock. I immediately started working on my room. Thanks again. Enjoy your week! I will be going to garage sales in the afternoon (Can you believe there are still some?) slime90

Sooners77

I’m wondering if anyone got an extra Angel Costume from the Wheel of Deluxe Wheel Prizes that they don’t need. I have the shoes and halo, but never got the costume. Also, does anyone have the Halloween Dance Flooring? Was wanting to start a new Halloween room. Let me know what you are looking for in return. My username is slime90. Thanks for looking.

Comments are closed.