I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,857 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

yami7

wz jeans

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yami7

Please help me with I need these items I am looking for wz jeans queen of heart dress vampire wig all the tradeable dispensers and estore tradeable growing seeds golden pot of coins fridge mystery clothing bag clothes and mystery bag and crackers and stockings items all the past christmas trees and santa kinz items and room themes all the past halloween items and room themes and clothing all of cinnomon’s collection items and prizes and the birthstone items

@Blurayne So sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby. Sending virtual hugs to you. Sandi

blurayne

Thank you so much Sandi, this has been harder than I imagined it would be. ~ blurayne

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, I’m so glad to hear that your kitties are on the mend…That’s great news, and I know how relieved you must be to know that they’re going to be okay! Have a great weekend, and give all your kitties an extra hug from me, Halo, and Bailey!!! Roxy :)

frozenanna2

@Roxy616, THANK YOU!!! My kitties are perfectly fine right now…Thanks for asking! I got the Nebula Dress in Trading the other night and I am SOOO happy! Thanks to you, I have the whole outfit!!! THANKS for everything roxy, really! I appreciate you thinking of me! That’s very sweet of you! Is there anything your looking for right now? I’d love to be able to help you! If there’s nothing your looking for right now, that’s okay. When your looking for something let us know, so we can help! Have a great weekend, Roxy! Happy Halooween! :)))))) ((Hugs)) – frozenanna2 ♥

Hello everyone. Does anyone know if the maple sugar shack dispenser is also animated? Thanks!

duckess1

Yes! It gives a bottle of syrup each day.

Thank you. I realize it gives the bottle. I was asking if it would have smoke or maybe a fire. Something like that. :)

frozenanna2

@bonesbongo, I just got medications for Mugsy this Morning, and Mrs. Claws has her meds, as well….So now, both of them are on meds, and on the road to recovery. Have a great Spooky Month, and THANK YOU again for the suggestions, and THANK YOU for thinking of me. I appreciate it! And, I have some good news…I think I am going to purchase a 1 Year Deluxe Membership!!! Not sure yet, But I hope, so! I am just going to wait till they change the free pet, because I really don’t like the Octopus! Lols! Anyways, Happy Halloween! – frozenanna2 :)

If you wait a bit longer for the membership, it may go on sale closer to Black Friday ;)

bonesbongo

@frozenanna2 Great news, glad to hear your cats are on the road to recovery. You have a great spooky month as well. The eStore usually has a deal on Deluxe Memberships for Black Friday you can get the year for 1/2 price great deal $22.50 for the year. You could always purchase when on sale and enter the code at a later date. Keep an eye at the eStore seem to be putting the Deluxe Membership on sale a lot more. Have a wonderful weekend. ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@frozenanna. Hey hey I don’t think the Deluxe pet, the octopus changes until December. Go to the estore and look at the page that gives details on Deluxe membership and it should say when the octopus will be gone. That poor little thing doesn’t get much love :)

Comments are closed.