I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,138 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sosotto

Hello Everyone!! Here is my new clothing wish list! Neon light runners, WZ skinny jeans, purple empire tank, elf shoes, swim suit bottom, snowflake wigs, brown belt, sugar plum sparkle dress and bow, playful black kitten boots, roman head wreath, DJ headphones, wee one swim suit, creepy crawly hat and slippers, sneaky spider hat, cobweb witch dress, topaz hair bow. Okay guys that’s all!! Thank you very much for looking it means alot! Happy Halloween everyone! My user name is sosotto. Much love sos♥♥♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I am looking for a few old foods to complete the clubhouse ghost trick or treat collection. I am looking for Candy Corn Claws, Hallow Mallow Ghosts, and PB & J Chocowich. Please lest me know if you are looking for something for yourself :-) Have a great weekend! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat, Just sent the Candy Corn Claws and Hallow Mallow Ghosts…Really wish I had the PB&J Chocowich for you, but for some reason, I never did have any of those (thought I had done all the Clubhouse Trick or Treat Candy Collections through the years, but I guess I missed doing it in 2009 somehow). Hopefully someone out there will have an extra for you…Have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – Thank you so much for the candy claws and ghosts and for that hilarious jaw breaker – I shouldn’t eat jawbreakers in real life and this one looks like it could bite back – lol. The candy is all safely tucked away in my fridges – I got the Scaly Chips yesterday and that was another candy crossed of my list. Have a lovely weekend! alphacat

Hi, everyone! And Happy Halloween time!!! I just saw the Newz post about the wheel updates. If anyone ends up with extra sandy beach tiles or the tiki torches from the vacation wheel I would love to get some. I will always send back something of equal or greater value to return the favor. :) My WW name is the same. Thanks in advance. ~ Outgoinglyshy

Alphaowlbear

I have extras of both those items – I’ll send a package out later today :-) alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @outgoinglyshy, Happy to send you some of those…Nothing needed in return. Not sure how many of each you’d like to have, but I still have several extra, so please let me know if you need more. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Thank you, Alpha and Roxy!!!

frozenanna2

Hey guys!!! I have awesome news!! – It started to snow this morning! I am SO HOPING that I get lots and lots of snow for Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!! I am praying for no green Christmas, and hoping that it will snow and the snow will stay on the ground SOON!!!! I have my fingers crossed for a WHITE Christmas and a very early snowfall! Merry Christmas guys!! XD XD XD LET IT SNOW!!!! :)))))) – frozenanna2 :)

Nate4555

Hello Everyone, Please let me know if anyone has an Autumn Owl Fountain they would like to trade. I have the Fall Sleeper, Polar Bear Hot Air balloon, Blue Victorian House or Tropical Oasis storage for trade. Thnaks! Nate4555

blurayne

@Nate4555, I would love to trade a Autumn Owl Fountain for a Blue Victorian House. Let me know if you still need it and I will send it to you later today. ~ blurayne

Nate4555

@blurayne, I would love to make a trade. Sending the Victorian house your way. Thank you! Nate4555

blurayne

Thanks for the great trade. I put the Owl Fountain in the post to you a few minutes ago. Have a great weekend! ~ blurayne

Comments are closed.