I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,364 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi all! Happy Monday, I’m working on a Halloween Campsite room, I need HALLOWEEN TENT x3 if anyone has one to spare or they don’t want I would love to get it. Let me know what you would like in return. Thanks for looking, have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hi, I put one of the tents in the post to you this morning. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help out a friend. ~ blurayne

bonesbongo

@blurayne Hi, Thank you so much for the Halloween Tent I know you didn’t want anything in return I did something I hope you can enjoy. ~ shelkinz67

Hey y’all! I don’t have deluxe. Would someone mind sending me 2x Halloween ball corn coat of arms and the Halloween ball dressing table? My username is mellidy123456. Thanks!!

blurayne

Hello, I just put those items in the post to you. Happy to help out a friend. ~ blurayne

frozenanna2

Hi, guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! I need 7 Straight Creek Tiles. I am also looking for the Wind-Up Doll Belt, the Emo Jeans, Ripped Jeans, WZ Jeans, and the Monarch Butterfly Wings. Thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate it! Have a Happy Halloween! :) ID – frozenanna2 ❤

blurayne

Hey frozenanna2, I sent you 3 of the Straight Green Creek Tiles, hope that helps. Your friend blurayne

lilmarie2013

@Frozenanna. Hey hey I’ll send over 2 straight green creek tiles this afternoon and 2 tomorrow. I posted a not to you n the newz blog about your fabulous wealth in Next :) That’s an amazing achievement.

frozenanna2

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!! I really do greatly appreciate it lots!!!! You guys are amazing! Is there anything you need in return?

lilmarie2013

@frozenanna2. Hey hey you’re so welcome and I would be ever so great-full for any Next glampire items. I have the bed from the ghost and the door is not spendable. I have started to play a little but am having an issue staying logged in, which hopefully gets fixed soon, (I’ve contacted the support staff). Not sure if I’ll be able to earn enough to get the items. I’m assuming it leaves on Halloween. Can you give me some tips on how to earn money?

frozenanna2

@sosotto THANK YOU SO MUCH for your well wishes…Just got Mugsy tested and turns out he has a UTI, which means Urinary Tract Infection. And he is a old cat, he’s almost 12. It scares me because usually when old boy cats have UTI’s, it doesn’t end up well for them. And, he’s had this for awhile, we just never realized he was sick, because he just urinated on garbage bags, and we thought that, he thought it was somehow a litterbox. Btw, I LOVE “besti” that is adorbs!!! I hope your enjoying the dispensers, and the pink piggy slippers I gave you! Have a great day! Your an amazing friend, sos! I hope you know how much you and @unikitty11 mean to me! I can’t imagine losing you guys! Your always there for me! Even though we don’t know each other in real life, we still have a very strong friendship!! You and uni will always be my besti!! I love you guys! Happy Halloween! :))) ♥♥♥

yami7

wz jeans plumpy’s glasses dispensers all the holiday stuff 2005 -2014 scuba oxigen tank wackygum all the retired items sendable growing seeds of all kinds mystery bag clothing and items santa kinz items cinnamon’s collection event hamster items

lilmarie2013

@yami7. Hey hey could you be a little kore specific, are these items you have trade or items you are loking for?

yami7

Hello these are some of the items I am looking for !

lilmarie2013

@yami7 Do you have items to trade? That’s an awfully long list of retired items and estore items.

Comments are closed.