I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,364 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilmarie2013

Hey hey Everyone. Who’s up for a party? Sunday October 31 in the kinz chat plus park #13 at 3:00 pm kinz time until the cows come hoooome. Nothing unlucky going on there, just lots of fun. Wear your favorite costume and join in the fun :). Not a kinz chat plus member? Over 18 go to the Parent’s Area and set it up. Under 18 get a parent to go and set it up. Hoe to see you there :0

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilmarie2013

@Blurayne. Hey hey I was so sorry to learn of the passing of your cherished pet. I don’t typically read the giveaway forum unless I’m posting something there. Pet people get the heartache when their pet is ill or passed on. You can take comfort in knowing they lived the best life ever. I think that’s why so many of us connected to our Webkinz pets so much. Keeping you in thoughts. Hugs. :)

blurayne

Thank you @lilmarie2013. It has really been so hard and I still miss her each day. I almost lost Damon the day after we had to put her down so I have been reeling. I have been a mess just losing one; if I had lost both of them I would have been lost for sure. ~ blurayne

lilmarie2013

@bluerayne. Oh my goodness that would have been awful to lose Damon too. I’m glad he is doing better. I’m sure he is grieving the loss of his pet companion. After my in-laws passed away our dog would go in their room looking for them, they had lived with us for 18 months. She would go visit them while they ate breakfast and of course she got a share of cheese toast. It’s truly amazing how intuitive our pets are. They can tell when you’re happy, sad, mad, glad…oops that was getting a little Dr. Seussy. :). Hugs and healing thoughts.

Hello Webkinz friends! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ I am looking for the purple dragon suit costume, I have the feet, just need head and suit! Let me know if you are looking for a costume in exchange and I might have it! (Not mystery bag costumes/I don’t have any of those XD )

bananasbw

@ClairbearWebkinz…I have them & will send both. Enjoy!

Ah thank you so so much! I love it!!! :,)

Hello Webkinz friends! Wondering if anyone has the Tropical Oasis sofa available for trade? I have the blue Victorian house in exchange! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔMy user is acacsss

lilstinky

Hi, ClairebearWebkinz – are you talking about the Blue Wintry Home? If so, I’ll trade my tropical oasis sofa for it. I’m momssanitytime.

Sorry, I’m not sure what the Blue Wintry Home is, but the item I’m talking about is called Blue Victorian Townhouse from Planter Mystery Series 5. I also have a Borage Patio Plant and Honeysuckle Patio Plant from previous Mystery boxes in exchange for the Tropical Oasis Sofa and Autumn Bed (I can’t remember the name/it’s brown) in the latest Mystery Series Series Box 5 ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

yami7

This is I need this item list wz jeans plumpy’s glasses queen of hearts dress red and black ninja vampire wig all the past christmas trees all of cinnimon’s collection prizes santa kinz items golden pot of coins fridge all retired items and prizes all tradeable dispensers.

Comments are closed.