I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,113 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – there is a new free code in the Estore that everyone can use – click on the PotM Cockapoo to find it – Enjoy! alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Thank you for the head up! Thank you for the juice boxes and for thinking of me:) Thanks to you and animalmomkls I can finish the challenge on both of my accounts! You guys are the best!!! Frankie:)

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Thank you so very much for the juice boxes…That was incredibly thoughtful of you to send and a HUGE help to me, since I don’t have an account on Next. Please let me know if there is anything you need that I can help with in return, and I hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@Grandma001, Wanted to let you know that I finally found the HOLIDAY ZINGOZ MUSICAL FOUNTAIN if you still need one for your friend. I know you had wanted to surprise your friend with a gift for her upcoming birthday (which has probably passed) and feel badly that I didn’t come across it sooner, but just thought I’d post this in case you’d still like to send it to her. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Grandma001

Good afternoon @Roxy616. I’d love to trade for the fountain! What items are you interested in at this time? We have some estore items, a variety of old items, just let me know what you might like in return.

Roxy616

@Grandma001, Really, the only item that comes to mind is the GEMSTONE CHAIR (from the 2013 Fall Mystery Bag); other than that, there are a couple of small items I’m looking for: 1 more of the COUNTRYSIDE FROZEN CREEK TILE (straight) and 1 each of the food items from the upcoming eStore SUNFLOWER SCARECROW DISPENSER (on sale Nov. 3) and PUMPKIN SPICE GUMBALL TREE (on sale Nov. 5), if you or a friend would happen to purchase either of those dispensers…No worries at all if you don’t know of anyone who plans to get the dispensers.

Grandma001

@Roxy616, I don’t own a gem chair or I would gladly send it. I’m pretty sure I have the frozen creek tile and would be glad to send it but I need to be able to send something else that you would enjoy. I’d rather not just send random stuff that you don’t really want. Isn’t there anything else?

Grandma001

@Roxy616, I sent the tile and a couple of 2008 Christmas items. If you have them, maybe you could suggest something different.

Roxy616

@Grandma001, Love the older Christmas items, so those are perfect…Thank you so much!!!

Roxy616

@luna101217, Just wanted to let you know I replied to your last message on Pg. 1476, but since I replied around the cut-off time on Friday, it didn’t post until this morning, and several pages have already accumulated, so thought I would post this here in the hope that you’ll see it. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

lilmarie2013

@DiegoPound, Oh My Goodness thank you so much! I was overwhelmed with each box I opened. I truly appreciate your generosity as I know it’s hard to earn money in Next. Now I have a complete room and a few pieces I shared with some friends. :). Hopefully my account will get sorted out and I can start making some money. Hope you had a great Halloween and if you need something let me know :)

Comments are closed.