I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,138 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone. If anyone would like to send me some juice boxes, I would really appreciate it. Let me know if you need anything in return. I’m MrsKWA Thank you all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

@frankie98, I wanted to send you a huge thank you for the items you sent me this morning. I have always wanted that tea service but had given up on trying to get it and there it was in my kinzpost. You could have knocked me over with a feather! That pumpkin pie platter is one of my favorite items to decorate with and I needed more of the twinkling center pieces. I am so over the moon with happiness right now. Thank you so much! Wishing you a wonderful week! :) blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne! I am so thrilled I was able to send you something you didn’t have! YAY! You have been such a wonderful friend to me that it feels good I could make you happy like you have made me so many times:) When you said you wanted things for the new pumpkin theme I thought the tea set would be perfect! I hope to see your room one day soon! You are always so creative and inspiring:) I have to admit I have used some of your ideas LOL!!! Have a great rest of the week! Your friend frankie98

Grandma001

@Roxy616, I was reading back and saw post where you shared the struggles you have been experiencing. I wish it was possible to reach out and give you a real hug. The best I can do is to tell you that I care and to send you a little gift. Hope it’s things that you need. If not, I’d be glad to exchange them for some other old items if I have something different that you might enjoy.

harevister1

Hi everyone. I go by the name harevister1 on WN. I’m trying to send a message out that I need juice boxes from Webkinz Next to finish the challenge. My user name on WW world is rabbitz2. Anyone willing to help me out send a friend request to this account, and let me know your username. I’m willing to return a gift if need be. Thank you.

frozenanna2

I have 3 Juice Boxes I can send you. Nothing needed in return. Happy to help! Send me a friend request, my username is frozenanna2. Have a great day!! :) Welcome to the forums. ♥

harevister1

Thank You so much for sending some juice boxes. You’ve been so helpful and I appreciate that very much. Thanks again.

sosotto

Hello ya’ll!! So.. I’m thinking on getting the new Kiger mustang, I really like the name sterling for it, anyone have some other name suggestions? Thanks!☻♥

frozenanna2

Liberty and Majesty. :)

Comments are closed.