I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,303 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

I know this is a lot to ask for but, does anyone have any charming waterfalls? I am running out of kinzcash from buying people things, and I need the waterfalls to sell. I have coupons I can send in return to cover the cost. Thanks so much! :) My username is frozenanna2 Happy Thanksgiving!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

I missed everyone so much! I spent some much needed time in deep introspection and will be very careful with my words from now on! @frozenanna2 and @frozenelsa5 I am ready to be friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Peace, love and hugs Ultra

frozenanna2

Oh wow! I am so happy! You are just so nice! Are you coming back to the forums? Or will we still have to communicate through articles? Anyways, thanks for being awesome ultra! Happy Thanksgiving! Let me know if there is something you are looking for! Have a great day! :) I’ll accept your request. :)

ultrasonic3

@frozenanna2 yep I’m back on the forums! I sent a friend request! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Amygirl113

Hi Ultra, I see you posted on the Challenge newspost about meeting at forums again. I’ll type this tonite but will post a little something in one of the news articles like we’ve been doing on the weekends – unless they have changed things up, seems like they normally didn’t update the forums over the weekend. Will look in the forums duuring the week then. Thanks for everything you’ve sent – love it all and lots of love and hugs to you little sis. Big Sis Pat

Amygirl113

Thanks soooo much Ultra for the apricot – you are a AWESOME little sis. Have all my accts done. Thanks so much. do you want to go to the arcade and Banana forum like we used to do to chat a bit. And if need anything n the weekend, can go to the news area lie we’ve been doing. Have a super week. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat And thanks again so much for helping me out.

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! I’m so glad I could help you out! I always feel better when I am able to help out my friends! Yes, we can chat on the other forum like we did. Messages get pretty buried over here and I probably won’t be on much. I’m just thrilled to be able to communicate again. It was so incredibly hard in Newz! Thank you for absolutely everything! Extra love and hugs your little sis Ultra

blurayne

@ultrasonic3, Welcome back to the forums! You have been missed. Your friend blurayne.

ultrasonic3

@blurayne I hope everything has been good with you and hope you are in good health! Thank you so much for the gifts and letters. I sure have missed communicating with everyone! You are about the only person I don’t think I have ever helped out with a room you were working on. Maybe some day (fingers crossed). Thanks for being so amazing! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, I can’t tell you how glad I am to see you back on the forums again!!! I’ve missed getting to chat with you so much these past few months and am really happy you’re back here with your Webkinz family once more <3 If there's anything at all I can help with, please let me know, and a huge WELCOME HOME, my dear friend!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3<3<3

frozenanna2

Want to send me a friend request? My username is frozenanna2. Your going to have to send one, though. I have 8 invitations laying out :) So glad to see you, ultra! I am hoping your going to be coming back. – it has been really great in here :D

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I am so happy to be able to communicate with you again!! I wrote at least a half dozen messages in Newz. I’m so excited to be able to chat with you again. I was very sad to read about your struggles over the years so I tried to send gifts to show you that you were in my thoughts and prayers. Very happy to read Halo had gained weight! I won’t be on daily but will catch up when I can. If you want to chat or I haven’t responded send me a “get in touch” note through kinzpost and leave a message in the other forum (bonanza) and I’ll be sure to get on and respond! Thank you for being such an amazing friend and THANK YOU for everything! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

frankie98

So nice you see you back on the forum Ultra:) You were missed! You are part of this wonderful and caring community and you belong here:) Your friend frankie98:)

ultrasonic3

@frankie98 thank you so much! I love this wonderful and caring community and am so happy to be back. My friends here helped me so much through the lockdowns last year! I needed you guys to help me out of that darkness and I cannot thank you ALL enough! I hope Mickey is doing well! (I hope I got his name right). Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

Welcome back, ultra! ~ momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

Thank you! I’m so happy to be back!

lassok9

Does anyone have an extra Quilted Snow Jacket from the Winter 2018 Clothing line? If so, could you send one to me? My username is eskiboy on Classic.

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for this very helpful information:) I will have to take some time this weekend and watch the latest Podkinzs! I have no idea where I am in the challenges chain? I just keep doing what it says and I hopefully will catch up:) Have a great weekend my friend:-D Frankie

yami7

Hello sos can you help me out with some holiday clothing from the past or estore please I have had no luck so far and yes I ketp on trying and trying and now I have new pets that I am making rooms for that I can’t finish because some of these are from the past and estore so please try to help me out the best or most you can it would mean alot to me so thank you for your help on trying to help me out

Comments are closed.