I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,138 replies, has 803 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3, It’s great to see you back! Hope things are going good for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

orangeiscool

Roxy616- A short while back I remember you were looking for a Sheath of wheat. At the time I couldn’t find one however today I discovered one and have put it aside in case you still are looking for one. I will be away for the holiday but will check the forum if I can. If not will be back next weekend. Happy Thanksgiving Love: geenmama

frankie98

GM everyone and hope you had a wonderful weekend:) BIG thank you to my very sweet friend for the surprise Christmas couch:) So pretty and perfect for my new Christmas room:) I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity more than I can say> Your very grateful friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

You’re very welcome, Frankie…Saw where you commented to Traveller how pretty you thought the new holiday pieces were in the Clubhouse eStore preview room, and thought you might enjoy making a new room with them. Will send you more when they become available at eStore. Hope you enjoy! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Ohhh Roxy you are so thoughtful and sweet:) As much as I appreciate the beautiful item and your generosity, (more than you know) I honestly don’t want you to use your real money estore points on me:) You have given me more than enough over the years since I returned to webkinzs that I just don’t feel right accepting anything that is not an EXTRA or something you don’t plan on using:) You are such a giving person always trying to make others happy and I am grateful to call you my friend. Thank you for being the amazing person you are:) Big Hugs my dear friend, Frankie:)

lassok9

Could someone please send me the Climbing Costume and Helmet from the Vacation Wheel? My username is eskiboy on Classic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi eskiboy – I just sent the Climbing Helmet – I haven’t landed on the climbing suit yet – hoping that will be soon. :-) alphacat

lassok9

Thanks alphacat! You’re the best! :D

bonesbongo

@lassok9 Hi, Send a friend request to shelkinz67. I would be happy to send the Climbing outfit to you I have many extra. Do you want more than 1 outfit. I also have a racing outfit your welcome to have if you would like it. Have a great day! ~ shelkinz67

lassok9

Hi bonesbongo! You can send an extra suit if you want. Do you also have an extra helmet to go with it? And could you specify what kind of racing suit? I’ll send a request soon!

bonesbongo

Hi, @lassok9 I would be happy to send the Climbing Helmet and 2 Climbing Outfits as soon as I receive a F/R. I made a mistake calling the other outfit a racing outfit it is actually called a Crash Suit with Crash Helmet, it is white with a circle that has a black/yellow pattern on the sleeves of the outfit there are yellow stripes. I have several extra of those as well. Years back we were able to watch videos at the Kinzville Movie Theater prizes or KinzCash were awarded for doing so. The Climbing outfit and Crash Suit were prizes. There were also a Construction Hard Hat, Construction Overalls, Pink Chic Flip Flops, Fluttery Skirt, Jean Skirt and Belt, Pink Lace Sneaks, Plaid Pink Skirt, Round Shades, Wacky Winged Sunglasses and a Juggling Busker Plant (animated). If you would like any of these items I can send to you as well. ~ shelkinz67

lassok9

Wow, thanks so much! I think I’ll take one Crash Suit and Helmet, one Chic Flip Flops, one Fluttery Skirt, one Jean Skirt and Belt, one Pink Laceless Sneakers, one Plaid Pink Skirt, one Wacky Winged Sunglasses and one Construction Hard Hat and Overalls. Do you also have a Welder’s Helmet and Smock? I looked up the items on the Webkinz Picture Guide and saw that those were also prizes. Again, thanks a lot! :-D

bonesbongo

@lassko9 Yes I do have the Welder Helmet and Smock would be happy to send those items as well.

frozenanna2

One more quick request – Looking for Christmas Clothing and Christmas Furniture. Thanks SO much guys! Greatly appreciated! :) ID – frozenanna2

Comments are closed.