I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,138 replies, has 803 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

@blurayne I sent you 7 items from the eStore, hoping this will help to make the Holidays a little brighter. Just my way of saying thank you so much for all of the items you sent me from your Giveaways on pg. #345. Your generosity greatly appreciated. Thanks for being a great friend. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs! ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Thank you so much @bonesbongo! I was so surprised when I signed on to WW just a few minutes ago to find those lovely items waiting for me. I was having a terrible day and this has helped me come out of my blue mood; as I cant wait to start designing a new room. I really do appreciate your generosity and friendship. Your friend blurayne.

pegpony

Hi @Ultrasonic3 I’m so glad to see you’re coming back to the forums! Welcome back! Lmk if there’s anything you’re looking for and I’ll check if I have it : )

ultrasonic3

@pegpony Thank you! I’m so happy to be back! Thank you for the wonderful gifts! I will, and please let me know if you are looking for something! Love and hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

@Ultrasonic3, I am glad were friends! How have you been doing? Are you feeling okay right now? Is there anything you need? Please don’t hesitate to ask for anything your looking for. I accepted your request. Thanks for wanting to become friends with me! That’s so sweet of you! I am sorry for what happened that day…It won’t happen again. Thanks again for becoming my friend! I am glad you, Roxy and I are all friends, now! Our friendship name would be – FUR – LOL XD or like – RUF – HAHA ya, okay we don’t need a friendship name XD! Have a great day! :D

ultrasonic3

@frozenanna2 thank you for accepting my request. Right now I’m overwhelmed by the kindness of this wonderful community! I’m so happy to be back communicating with my friends again! I might take you up on your offer if they have a Christmas theme we can send from Next. I read somewhere you are a millionaire if Next! Wowzers!! Take care and have a great day! Hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

Yeah, the people here are super kind, and very welcoming! I am glad your back! Yeah, maybe I will send some things from that theme…We’ll trade sometime! Have a great week ultra! Merry Christmas! :)

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I posted a question to Sally regarding purchasing a pet for someone. They don’t encourage it but can make it happen. Would you like the Peppermint Carnation Cub?

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 I’m teared up typing this just knowing you are willing to do this for me! As much as I would love the Peppermint Carnation Cub, I don’t want you to do anything risky. The offer alone is a beautiful gift and warms my heart. You really made my day, just by asking. THANK YOU, but I just wouldn’t feel right, should something go wrong. Extra love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3, I don’t see why anything should go wrong. Sally has said they could do it. I’m not breaking any rules, I asked first. So since I know that you would like to have it, I will be purchasing one for you.

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 WOW!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I’m so excited!! I LOVE this pet and I would NOT have been able to get it. It’s the prettiest pet I’ve ever seen. I would love to name her after you! May I please have either your first name or your middle name, you don’t have to tell me which one it is. That should be allowed, right? You’re AMAZING. I’m in shock! Is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all? I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Extra extra love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Do you need any of the holiday store fronts? Posted a message over at the Bananza game but haven’t seen it yet. So glad you’re doing better. Love and higs, little sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! I responded on the other forum :)

Comments are closed.