I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,113 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Good Morning, everyone – Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from alphacat. Safe travels if you are going out of town. Dinner is at my house so I’ve been doing extra cleaning and prep work. Today I’m baking pies – pumpkin, pecan, and apple – and the dinner rolls and one of the cold salads. Have a great rest of the week! Cheers! alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Happy thanksgiving Alphacat! Sounds like you are going to be busy. I will be busy cleaning house today too and getting some of the food ready for tomorrow. I am making a ho ho cake; I love the cream filling in this recipe. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and the rest of the week. Your friend blurayne

lisag560

WOW!!! @Alphaowlbear. I have Sunday off and will be cooking then, as well as heating up my frozen peach lattice and pecan pies lol. Wish I could swing by and pick up a plate :)

frankie98

Well alpacat you are one busy person! I have a feeling you make some pretty delicious pies:) I would love to have a pieces of apple please LOL! Finally I finished the challenges so I could get the icon and complete the NEXT challenge:) YAY! Thank you again for sending me the items for the challenge! I sent them to my other account so I can get the items on both accounts:) Who knows how long it will take me to catch up on that account:/ I am pretty far behind! Thanks again for being an amazing friend:) Frankie

ultrasonic3

@alphaowlbear Happy Thanksgiving alphacat! Your dinner sounds like it’s going to be amazing! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, Just wanted to let you know I read and replied to your thoughtful note on Pg. 5 of the Bananza section in the Arcade Forum. Thank you so much for taking the time to post it…There are no words to tell you how very much that meant to me and to see you back here, as well! Thank you for always thinking of me and for being such an incredible friend!!! BIG Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I was so miserable away from the forums! I know I can talk too much that’s why I’m using the arcade forum so I don’t tie up the pages here. No words can express how happy I am to be able to communicate again! It was nearly impossible in Newz. I missed talking to you! Your words just cheer me up! I’ll leave a note over there right now, after I read yours! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

Bless whichever friend or friends who sent me the wonderful items from the estore. I have been having a terrible day and I just signed on to WW and was overwhelmed by the generosity of this gift. The items are so beautiful and I can’t wait to design a new room with them. :) blurayne

bonesbongo

@blurayne I am so happy that you liked what I sent you. Can’t wait to see your room when finished if you send it in. Sorry to hear that you have been having a bad day. I’m hoping it will get better for you. Hugs! ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Looking for an ACACIA COOKIE from the Awesome Acacia Tree (PSI/dispenser of the Giraffe, released October 2021) if anyone happens to have purchased this new plush. Also looking for WREATH COOKIES from the 2010 Holiday Gift Box, and SPRING CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES from the 2013 Spring Celebration Gift Basket. I have lots of PSFs and dispenser foods I would be more than happy to send in return, or if there’s anything else you’re looking for, I’ll gladly send if I have it. Thanks so much for checking, and for those in the U. S., have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Roxy <3

Grandma001

Oops, I think I posted a note to you under @Ultrasonic3 message below. Sorry.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 my sweet friend, I responded to your lovely note here and I wrote you a long note on page 5 of the Bananza in the arcade forum. I spent time last night writing it and typed it this morning. Please read. Extra extra love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

Hi @Roxy616, I don’t have any Acacia Cookies but I’d be glad to send the Wreath Cookies and Spring Chocolate Strawberries.

Roxy616

@Grandma001, Can’t thank you enough for your kindness in sending the cookies and strawberries…This enabled me to complete all the missing holiday foods on my list and finish my collection, and I appreciate your help with this more than I can say! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.