I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,357 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Traveller

Happy American Thanksgiving to my friends who celebrate! @alphacat I am definitely partial to pie and pumpkin and pies in particular. Send me a piece of each? :-) @blurayne I’m going to look up a ho ho cake. That’s a new one for me. @Roxy Thank you for the Thanksgiving treats. :-) Traveller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@traveller Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everything is wonderful in your world and you are staying health! Thank you for being an AMAZING friend! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

@Traveller, You’re very welcome, and thank you so much for the Thanksgiving wishes! Hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your holiday is a wonderful one! I have never seen the recipe that I use posted any where on line. Most of them use a different cream filling, but I dont like them as much. Hugs from blurayne

bananasbw

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends!

bananasbw

@Blurayne…During your recent giveaway, I was wondering if you go back & read all the Thank you’s or would you prefer them posted on the latest page? I shall enter your preference in my little black book for future reference ;) Also, would you like the extra pair of Spa Slippers I have? Have a great day! your friend, bananasbw :D

blurayne

@bananasbw, I do usually go back and read the comments in my giveaways at least 2 or 3 days to catch any stragglers. I meant to respond to your question about the shoes, but it total slipped my mind. I have been so stressed here lately. It is looking like the company that I have been with since 1986 might end up closing its doors. If they do so; it will be devastating for me. So as you can imagine I have not been in much of a holiday spirit. I did want to mention to you that I love your comments on here; you never fail to make me smile or even laugh out loud at times (frankie98 jumping out of the balloon comes to mind). Thank you for the offer of the spa shoes, but I did end up with one pair and that is enough for me. Thank you for being such a great friend. I hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful one!

bananasbw

@blurayne…This is not the news you want to hear especially as this time of year. You have certainly devoted your time there & I do understand how you’re feeling. Hopefully the company will have a change of heart & not close its doors. Thanksgiving for me was back in October & I made a small turkey for my husband & I. Take care & (((hugs))) P>S>I need to google HO HO Cake too!

@blurayne I’m so behind in reading posts and just saw this. So sorry to hear about your company. Hope they don’t have to shut their doors. Hugs, Sandi

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I’m wondering when you host your HUGE giveaway’s…Do you go back to read all the Thank you’s or would you prefer them posted later? i will be sure to pen your answer in my little black book so I don’t forget, lol Have a great day! :D bananasbw (hugs)

Roxy616

@bananasbw, I do go back to the pages where I posted giveaways so that I can check to see if I’ve missed sending anything or if there are any new requests, so either way works…If you find it easiest to just post on the current page and not backtrack, then feel free to do that. While I remember, I’ve been meaning to answer your question about the FLAG ORDER FORAGE and RAPID RALLY trophies ever since I forwarded the hamster items to you that my friend sent but kept forgetting. Sadly, it’s true that those two were “glitch” items only offered to a small number of players when the message popped up in whatever Hamlet game they were playing that they had won one of these trophies, which was in error because they were only in the test stage and were not supposed to have been awarded. Due to the mistake, though, if players called Customer Support on that day to report not receiving the trophy in their dock, Ganz went ahead and sent it to them, so only a very few of those exist since the trophies were never officially released. Have a wonderful day, too! Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…Thank you for the background information on these trophies. I have now put a big X on my list for them. Maybe I should enter an explanation as to why I did that in case I forget LOL Enjoy your Thanksgiving! (((hugs)))

bananasbw

@ultrasonic3…This is exciting news to have you back on board. Your presence has been dearly missed. Have a great Thanksgiving & if I were you, I’d invite myself to alphacat’s for dinner. Did you see all those pies she is baking? Yummy!!! Take care, your friend bananasbw :D

ultrasonic3

@bananasbw Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend! I really appreciated the letters and gifts. It was a lonely time away from the forums. I agree, those pies sound amazing! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

ultrasonic3

I forgot my ending which is so important because I mean it! Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.