I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,357 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@ultrasonic…Check the Bananza posts…Left another message for you on Pg. 5 ~ Hugs, Roxy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

Please check out my post in My “For Trade” List as I have some duplicate items from the Crackers I bought yesterday. I will list what it is I am looking for to complete my outfits. Thank you!

bonesbongo

@banansbw I will check out your list. I haven’t had a chance to open my Crackers yet if I get duplicates of the items you need I would be happy to trade with you. I’m sure I will need a lot to complete outfits. ~ shelkinz67

sosotto

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

bonesbongo

@sosotto Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have a wonderful day. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m thankful for great friends like you! Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

ultrasonic3

@bonesbongo Happy Thanksgiving! I am so incredibly grateful for your help with my food collection! Hope you have a wonderful day! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

@ultrasonic2 Happy Thanksgiving! Your welcome, always happy to help when I can. Have a wonderful day. Hugs back to you. ~ shelkinz67

bananasbw

@bonesbongo…Thank you so much for the delicious treats. They have been stored in a safe place for now as my pets will start fighting over them. I’m heading over to alphacat’s for her yummy desserts, never mind turkey, LOL Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

bonesbongo

@bananasbw Happy to pass the treats along. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I celebrate it in October. Just thinking about it is making me want to pull one of my Stuffed Butterball Turkey’s out of the freezer. I would love to pop over to @alphacat for pecan pie and @blurayne for the Ho Ho Cake I have never heard of that I looked it up sure do look yummy. shelkinz67

Is the Ho Ho Cake a PSF? lol

Roxy616

Happy Thanksgiving, @bonesbongo, I’m so thankful for your kindness and friendship…It means the world to me! I’m also very grateful for all my friends here and am wishing everyone the very best of holidays this season. Have a wonderful weekend!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

sosotto

Happy thanksgiving Roxy! You are such a sweet and kind friend, very thanksgiving for you!❤️❤️

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Happy Thanksgiving I am so thankful for your friendship. Your are an amazing friend not only to myself but everyone on the forums. I would be so grateful if one day I would be able to meet you and so many other in person. Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs sent your way. shelkinz67

blurayne

Happy Thanksgiving @bonesbongo! Hope you have a fantastic day and weekend! :) blurayne

bonesbongo

@blurayne Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. I know that I would love to be there to try some of your Ho Ho Cake. I have not heard of that, so I looked it up it sure does look yummy. Have a fantastic weekend. If you need anything please ask I will do my best to help. Love and hugs. ~ shelkinz67

Hey friends! I was looking at the estore and saw a gingerbread rug that is so cute! So I logged on to see how many points I have. Sadly, I only have 1300. So I couldn’t get one. A few minutes later I logged onto my Webkinz account and I see some wonderfully sweet friend has added one to my account! I’m so thankful! Thank you so much friend! I truly hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Hugs to all! :-)

Roxy616

@Strawberrykinz72, Thought of you when I saw the rug and wanted you to have it for your gingerbread bear’s room…Enjoy, and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.