I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,138 replies, has 803 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

THANK YOU so much to the sweet generous friend who sent me the Wacky Corn Chip growing seeds! I LOVE seeds and did not have them so I’m so excited to add them to my Wacky yard! I hope I can do something kind for you one day! Love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I cannot tell you how thrilled I was with the items you selected to send me! It was my choice to leave and get my emotions sorted out which meant missing your and @bluraynes AMAZING giveaways. I am so GRATEFUL to you BOTH for sending me something when I’m well aware that you didn’t need to. I would like you to send the two items you have left to another friend who may have missed out. And you may pass on any of my gifts to you, the reason behind my gifts is to show how much your friendship means to me. I’m painfully aware that I’m cluttering your dock in doing so. Thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for me! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

Thank you so much for all the gifts that were sent. All the yummy treats have been safely stored. Some days I enjoy looking at all the amazing foods that have been created over the years in WW. Hope every one had a great Thanksgiving, was able to spend time with family and enjoy a Turkey Dinner. ~ shelkinz67

Rareone

@blurayne Thank you so very much for the fantastic items you sent me! I sent thank you notes in WW, but I wanted to take a minute to come back to the forums and thank you properly. I really appreciate your giveaways, and am so grateful to you for everything you have given me. I hope to repay your generosity some day :) Thanks again! Your friend, Rareone p.s. I truly hope everything works out with your job. Sending positive thoughts that you will be fine. I have been through this, it’s very though, and I don’t wish it upon anyone. Hey, maybe you could tell us the name and we could all spam them with calls to stay open ;p I’m kidding of course, but you know we would! Best of luck

blurayne

@Rareone, you are very welcome to those items. Thank you for your positive thoughts, I really need them right now. I feel like the company is hanging on by a thread. Have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

@blurayne- I know how you feel. You’re definitely in my prayers. I hope you’re doing alright.

blurayne

Thank you @ChaseGamerDude, I appreciate it. :) blurayne

Rareone

@ultrasonic3 Welcome back to the forums, you, and your kindness, were missed! Sorry for the late welcome, but I just did some speed reading to catch up on the last few weeks :) It was really nice to see all the people that missed you, I know that had to make you feel good. Just remember, everyone meant what they said, and it’s because you are the kind person you are. Take care, Rareone (65peaches)

ultrasonic3

@rareone. THANK YOU for your kind words! I am thrilled to be back with my friends again! I would love to be friends with you. My username is ultrasonic3. I’m glad you found your way to our amazing community! Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.