I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,113 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@bananasbw, Left a reply for you on Pg. 22 of the “My For Trade List” forum…Have a great weekend! Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

And I left a reply back to you, LOL

Grandma001

Hi @Ultrasonic3. I have a code and have emailed the address that Sally told me to use. I’ll wait to give them the code until after they reply to me so that I know it’s the right people because when I type in the email address it changes to Ganz Closed Beta. Don’t want to share the code with them if it’s not the right department. Hopefully that process won’t take long.

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3 – I hope this doesn’t post twice. I guess my hour was up so it logged me out as I tried to post. The first one doesn’t seem to have worked. Here are the instructions from Ganz: “While we will be unable to directly place you in contact with your friend for privacy reasons, we can pass your code on. We would ask that your friend post on WKN with the email address they contact us with so we can confirm their identity. Email addresses will not be posted — it is only for verification purposes.”

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 I received the code and have adopted my little cutie! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I’m just so excited! Sorry this is such a short note but I want to play with her. Just wanted you to know it worked great! Extra extra love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@grandma001 we’re you able to get the juice boxes from Next to make the windows? If not, I’ll send you some, just tell me how many! Love and hugs, Ultra

Grandma001

@Ultrasonic3, Yes, I did get some juice boxes. Thanks for asking.

Traveller

@netge I was sorry to read about your husband’s sudden poor health. Wishing him the best of care. Please remember to take care of yourself as well during this stressful time. Traveller

frozenanna2

Everyone, don’t forget to go buy a Year Deluxe Membership! It’s 50% off, so 1 Year Membership is $22.50! I bought one already! Buy one before it’s too late! :) Don’t forget to enter the promo code. :D Merry Christmas guys!

ultrasonic3

@netge I am posting this today and will repost again if needed. I’m sure you have your hands full right now and Webkinz is way down on your list of things to do. I have your back while you’re gone, with the vase from the clubhouse, wheel prizes PAN, etc. if I don’t have what you’ve missed I know someone else here will help! Sending my love, prayers and hugs! Ultra

frozenanna2

@netge, so sorry to hear about your husband’s struggles. I hope he gets better! Wishing him a speedy recovery!

netge

Hi @ultrasonic3, thank you, that is very kind and thoughtful of you. Thank you to all my many friends on here who have wished my husband well. He has almost completed his many tests and scans and we should know next week what the diagnosis is. I was able to visit him yesterday and today for one hour each, so that has helped both of us greatly. Hugs, netge

ultrasonic3

@netge. I am so happy you two are able to visit! I will continue to pray and please continue to update your family here in the forums! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

@netge Sorry to hear about everything going on. I’ll say an extra prayer that the test results come back favorable. Take care, Sandi

Comments are closed.