I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,138 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

SPECIAL DELIVERY @bananasbw @Roxy616 @Nate555 The items that we were trading for from the 2021 Starlight Cracker have been prepared with love, handled with care and sent to each of you. Have a great evening, enjoy the rest of the week Hugs sent to you all. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@bonesbongo…Thanks again for your Special Delivery, lol. Take care, bananasbw :D

I’m so sorry to hear about everyone’s life struggles. Webkinz has helped me through challenging days. Hugs to all. :-)

adoptmepleaz

@Roxy616 and @Nate555 Hi, I’m posting up front as the request get buried so quickly. Just checking to see if you are both still interested in trading for the items from the 2021 Starlight Cracker, wanted to mail the items if so. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 and @Nate555 This was from me didn’t realize that I was still logged in with my other account. ~ shelkinz67

Nate4555

@bonesbongo, Thank you for the trade shelkinz67! Nate4555

lilmarie2013

Hey hey Everyone, Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. I made a trip to the ER on Wednesday and was there most of the day. Paramedics picked me up a little after 5 am and I got home about 2:30. Pulled a muscle in my thigh close to my hip. On bed rest and pain relief meds. Managed to get a dinner together with Brother’s help and the leftovers have been helpful. Thanks to all who sent notes and packages. Trying to read back today and get caught up. Netge so sorry to hear of your Husband’s health issues. It’s never an easy time when a loved one is ill but around a holiday is hard. Sending positive thoughts to all. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilmarie – oh my, that sounds painful and what a trooper you were to still make a dinner – glad you had family to help. I hope you are on the mend – take care! alphacat

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2013 I am so sorry you are on bed rest and in pain. Webkinz is a great way of keeping your mind off pain. I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

Hello lilmarie, that does not sound like a good Thanksgiving. So sorry that you are hurting. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Take care of yourself. ~ blurayne

Roxy616

So very sorry to hear about your injury, @lilmarie2013…I’m sure that must be extremely painful for you and am wishing you as speedy a recovery as possible. Really glad to hear that your brother was able to lend his help in getting a dinner together, especially since it enabled you to have some leftovers for the next several days and not have to be up on your feet too long trying to fix something to eat for yourself. Keeping good thoughts for you and hoping you’re better soon. Take care ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Oh my goodness…That’s terrible! I hope you are okay! I have no words! I am so sorry! I hope you recover very good, and very very soon. My prayers are with you and netge.

frankie98

Hi lilmarie2013, so sorry to hear about your trip the ER:( Glad you were able to come home to recover. Make sure you take it easy and don’t over do it> Sending good thoughts and prayers your way:) Your friend frankie98

@lilmarie2013– I am so sorry about that. Praying for a recovery <3 Lmk if there's anything you need!

@lilmarie2013– I am so sorry about that. Praying for a recovery <3 Lmk if there's anything you need! ~Alex

*Sorry didn’t mean to post that twice

netge

Hi @lilmarie2013, so sorry to hear of your very painful muscle pull. Take it easy and hopefully it will soon mend. Sending you thoughts and hugs for a quick recovery. netge

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 I’m so sorry to hear of your painful escapades. I could recommend much more fun trips if you really want to take one, the ER is not on the top of my list ;p Seriously though, I hope you heal quickly. I’m beginning to think maybe we should have this forum smudged? I say no more bad stuff for those in this forum (cause I can make that happen…I wish!)! Take care of yourself. Holler if you miss anything or need, I got you. Your friend, Rareone

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie! I got your note this morning :-) thank you so much for checking up on me when I’ve been away for several days – really almost a week. I was enjoying my daughter’s company all week as she took an extended holiday. Where did November go? Have a great day! alphacat

frankie98

Hey alphacat! So happy to hear all is well and you are enjoying some family time. That always makes the holidays more special:) I was hoping you weren’t down and out from all the pie baking you did LOL! Yes November has just flown by and now the countdown is on until Christmas. These next few weeks will be a blur. At least we have some fun coming in WW:) The candy cane prizes are so exciting! Love them:) Enjoy your week and let me know if you need anything:) Frankie

Comments are closed.