I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,138 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

I’m looking for advise! I can’t seem to get my last TRICKY and BRATTY zums. Is it strictly by chance? I have never been able to solve the puzzle, I’m great at puzzles but always run out of time. I love zum sightings and the cool catalog (wish I could have everything in this catalog!). I really hope someone has some tips for me! Thank! Hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Ultra – I have finished the Zum collection on my main account – it took several years after being stuck on one missing Zippy Zum and one day it just happened and I almost fell out of my chair. My secondary deluxe account has been stuck on just missing one Bratty and one Zippy for over two years. I used to read a helpful and informative fan site that players posted hints and noted patterns in games, but no one, that I know of, was able to find a pattern in finding Zums, so maybe it’s truly random. It seems, though, when I fail a challenge, I always get a blurry photo of a rare Zum – what a tease! I can only offer encouragement and hope that one day those elusive Zums will be found! Have a great weekend! alphacat

Amygirl113

Hi Ultra, Like Alphaca, it took me years to get my main account on the Zums all done. Still working on a couple others. Hang in there. I read the hints too way back when, but I’m thinking random too. I was “thud: too when I finally got them all. good luck and have fun. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

frozenanna2

Does anyone have the Garnet bow or the Ruby Bow? I am also looking for the Monarch Butterfly Wings. I have things for trade if interested. Thanks for the help! My username is frozenanna2 THANKS! :D

Roxy616

Would anyone have TWO extra of the Topaz Votives from the November Peek-a-Newz prizes? I tried all month on five accounts and never did receive any of those…I have other gemstone items for trade if interested (lots of mosaic tiles and a select few of the windows, lamps, glasses, belts, and wigs, along with one Garnet bow), or just let me know what item(s) you may be looking for, and I’ll gladly send if I have it. Thanks so much for checking! Roxy :)

frozenanna2

Sorry @Roxy616 I think I had it but I must have sold it. So so so so so so sorry! I really wish I had things your looking for. I will try to look for it! Thanks for all the gifts in the past! Thanks for your kindness! :D – frozenanna2

Hey Roxy, I sent you a votive! I only got one, & I don’t think I have anymore on my other accounts, but I’ll check. I know, right? Gemstone items are so painful to get *shakes head* If the Garnet Bow isn’t taken, can I have it? I’m also making a gemstone room, too, but I’ll post which items I need for that another time because I have to double-check to see which glasses/lamps/belts I need. XP Have a good weekend! <3 ~Alex

I will check for you. I would absolutely love the garnet bow! I love all the big bows. :)

lilstinky

Hi, Roxy! I had one extra candle, and sent it along with a couple of treats for your pets. Nothing needed in return. Thanks for being a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

HI Roxy – I just sent a votive your way – That Topaz color is gorgeous, isn’t it? I love the warm yellow tones – it’s not a color I can wear well, but love to accent with :-) alphacat

frankie98

Hi lilstinky and alphacat! So happy the two of you could help Roxy with the votives she needed. I only got one and I would have definitely jumped at the chance to help her like the two of you did without asking for anything in return! She is always giving to others it’s nice to see others give to her! Deep breath in! Think I need a dip in the frozen water again LOL! Have a great weekend my friends and let me know if either of you need anything:) Frankie:-D

I only had one, but I sent it to you. So glad I could help you! :)

pegpony

Hello, I’m looking for the kinzville mayor stamp set and the town hall piggy bank from the most recent meet the mayor event. I have the newspapers and marble busts to trade in return for them, as well as past meet the mayor prizes, or anything else you may be looking for : )

Hey there @pegpony! I think I have the piggy bank and I’ll check for the stamp. Add me @Zestysparkles or @RobinFireEmblem. Do you have the Lovely Hearts Wallpaper/flooring or the winter snowflale wallpaper/flooring? If not, that’s fine. You can have them for free or send me PSF. =) -Alex

pegpony

Hi @_xPho3nyxblade318x_ thanks for checking! I don’t have those items unfortunately but I’d be happy to send you some PSFs. I’ll send a request to zestysparkles : )

Good news, @pegpony! I have both, so I sent them on over. =D That’s totally fine, I love Webkinz PSFs, so I hope you enjoy your items! Lmk if you would like another bank or anything else. =) ~Alex

frozenanna2

Has anyone finished the Deluxe December challenge? I am really terrible at both games, and I don’t think I can finish it by the 31. Can someone send me the stuff that comes with the challenge please? I have things for trade. Can someone pitch in and send me two sets for @Alphaowlbear and myself? We are having some trouble. I have things for trade for Alpha and me. Thanks so much guys! I appreciate it! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frozenanna – thank you for asking on my behalf, but I am taking Roxy’s advice about the iceberg game and will do a little at a time. I can get 1 or 2 kc per game, so it will add up over the entire month and I should be okay. I am much better at the fishing game, progressing a little at a time, trying to be patient – I still have all my hair – haha. Have a great day :-) alphacat

frozenanna2

Your welcome Alpha. Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy! I will keep trying.

Comments are closed.