I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,138 replies, has 785 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

To all my wonderful friends who came to my rescue and thoughtfully sent me a Topaz votive: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and friendship…I know some of you very graciously gave up your only one so you could send to me, so I wanted to let you know that I received far more than the two I needed if anyone would like for me to return a votive to you. I’m extremely grateful and truly don’t mean to sound otherwise by offering to return your gift, but I have several extras now and wouldn’t want those of you who sent me your only ones to be without. Please let me know, and I’ll be more than happy to get it back to you. Thank you all once again for EVERYTHING you do for me…The love and support I receive here from all of you is beyond anything I could ever have imagined, and it carries me through the tough moments in life and warms my heart like nothing else. You’re the absolute best!!! All My Love, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey Roxy! Glad you got them, lol. You can send mine back if you want or think of it as a Christmas gift. You are a much loved and generous friend, truly a present from God, so I was glad I got to finally help you. =) Love, Alex.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy! I did give you my only one, only because I think your elegant mansion needs it more than my modest home. If you’re, absolutely sure you have extra, then I would like it back. But ONLY if you’re sure. Thanks for being so amazing! Have a wonderful weekend! Extra love and hugs, Ultra

Does anyone have any extra flashy items from the 2017 candy cane collection event? I was unable to make a trade in the trading room. Let me know what you are looking for. Thanks. Have a great day! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz – I may have some flashy items left on a secondary account – is there any specific item or the collection in general? I am away from home right now, but can rummage later today. :-) alphacat

Thank you so much for checking! I don’t have any of them. So, if you only have one that’s okay. I will continue to search the trading room. I believe there is a chair, lamp, coffee table, sofa, side table and a tree. I recently found out they blink! So cute! I found a peppermint chair and candy cane sofa in the trading room! I love them! Is there anything you are looking for? Please tell me how I can help you! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again Strawberry – I found everything but the side table on a secondary account – so I will be sending them from alphacat2. You are so thoughtful to ask, but I’m really not looking for anything right now – I am very happy to pass along extras of items that were free for the collecting – Enjoy the flashy pieces – they are really pretty – the tree especially! Have a great weekend :-) alphacat

That is so kind of you! I really appreciate it. I can’t thank you enough! I hope some day I will have something you may need! I hope you have a great week! :-)

frankie98

My dear friend Traveller! I just saw your post about help with the infuriating iceberg game and that is extremely generous and thoughtful of you:) I appreciate it more than words can express. I didn’t see the addition to my account because it was on my secondary account, Frankie:). I usually don’t log into that account until late in the evening:) What a wonderful surprise! The past few years since returning to webkinzs has been the joy in my life with all these amazing friendships:) I would really like to send you something. Is there any older items 2007-2011 you would like? Is there a room you are working on that I could send you something for your creative decorating skills? :) Thank you being a truly amazing friend! Your thawed out friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller – just tagging on the end of Frankie’s post. I haven’t used the life line yet – still doggy paddling in icy waters but I haven’t sunk yet. I was amazed to see that Iceberg is the game of the day with a 40% bonus, so I have a date with Waddles tonight and will see what happens – I will let you know Monday – have a great weekend and thanks for being such a wonderful friend :-) alphacat

ultrasonic3

@frozenanna2 Don’t give up on the challenge and expect someone else to do it for you! Challenges are meant to be challenging! Dig your heels in and just play once or twice every day like I am and by the 31st you will get your prizes! It’s a great feeling to say you accomplished it all by yourself! Hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

Thanks for the encouraging words ultra! I will keep trying! Just know, I wasn’t expecting anyone to send me anything. I just asked if anyone had some to spare. Thanks for the help. – frozenanna2 ♥

ultrasonic3

@netge Sending my love and hugs your way. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers. Ultra

Comments are closed.